Wii Price: wee?

I highly doubt it. But I'll bet they have a $249 bundle with 2 controllers, 2 retro-llers, and a Wii-Sports game.

Note: That'll be $299 up here in Canadia, even though your dollar is so weak right now.

Lets say Wii sold for 250. With the other options being a PS3 with one controller and no games at 599 and an Xbox 360 with one controller and no games at 499 I would be more than willing to spend EXTRA cash on 3 more "wiimotes" a classic controller and a few games if I knew I was getting the core system at a better cost.

Nintendo did one thing to rope me in- have a Zelda available at launch. I will have my sleeping bag.

I have a feeling we won't need sleeping bags. I think this will take some time to build a sell-out market. It's very different. I don't think too many people will be buying it here until it's been around for a little while. Especially if the launch coincides with a X360 price drop as is predicted.

I dunno. I'm thinking that it may end up being $250 with just a remote. Leaving you to buy the games, more remotes, then classic controllers. BRUTAL.