Wii emulation

Grizz

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
new york state.
so i have a working wii emulator now, anyone else doing this?

if so, what are some good games to start out with?

any issues getting second controller working?

Actually I have the real wii, so you have something that acts as a wii? Good idea, I am guessing it came cheaper eh? ;)

The Dolphin Browser has been around since 2013, I don't know why you're posting about it now.
I recommend you just choose the games you like, though some games (Skyward Sword) don't work well without the wiimote.
I have a wii, so it doesn't bother me.

You're probably better off getting a real Wii, which doesn't cost that much money at this point. Why would you emulate something that's not even that old? I can understand PS2 and Gamecube emulation, but Wii emulation seems a little pointless at the moment.

The nintendo Wii is getting cheaper and cheaper by the day and I would just recommend buying one second hand if you can't get a new one. It's much more easier to just use the device itself.

You can literally get one for roughly $50.

Yep, that is a fact, if we are getting a used one we can really get them cheap and without the headaches of an emulator.

I would definitely just invest in a real Wii, because the emulators that I have used have all been extremely unreliable and glitchy.

Yeah. I have a wii that I got secondhand for just about $100, it works perfectly and came with the Homebrew Channel and several other games (Brawl, MarioCart, Bros. Wii, and Prime Trilogy. You should just invest in one, or try to earn it in some way.

I always end up sweating with the wii, the kids are killing me lol, a good investment for sure.

The nintendo Wii is getting cheaper and cheaper by the day and I would just recommend buying one second hand if you can't get a new one. It's much more easier to just use the device itself.

You can literally get one for roughly $50.
I have yet to see one listed for $50, where exactly did you find that?

Yep, $50 has to be too cheap, but if we do find it I think it's an opportunity we should take.

I am emulating the Wii too, but I am using my 360 controller to play the games, so I can't answer your question about the issues regarding the second controller.

As for the games, you should definitely check out Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and the fan-made Project M), Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Galaxy.

I do love a tennis game I can't recall the name right now. I play tennis too, but sadly that doesn't help me with the wii haha, it's a totally different technique.