Why Do You Play Games?

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Okay it's been over 20 some odd years and the gameing industry is getting bigger and more broad. We have all been playing for most of our life. We all have our taste and opinons on whats good and bad. There are new games we want and games we would like to see. We revist old games to relive the glory days. I have played for almost 17 years of my life. I play games for story and for fun. it depends on the game, and system. So my question is why do you play games? What makes you want to play games? What would you do with out games? And what made you want to start playing games?

Also what would you do if Mygamer never exsited *gasps* what would you do with your life?

I play games because they are fun, and because they allow me to do things that I could never do in real life, like fight ninjas, shoot aliens or blow up a tank with a hand grenade.

entertainment. I like intricate stories, but I also like to fight through the stages and advance my character. It's similar to a book (for me), except I get to earn the next chapter.

Some games are just fun. I do play all kinds of games: cards, board games, and group games. There doesn't always need to be a point except to have fun.