why are their hookers in every gta game

ShadowStriker said:
Its because hookers give you life. You go out and pick one up take her to a back all and *boink* her till the cows come home. If your low on life your life gage fills while your *boink*ing her i mean come on is there nothing better in a video game then to *boink* a prostitue? besides ponys?

He said *boink*.

nope, thats whats known as a variable, it's pretty much like poison ivy being the cure for cancer, sure the cancers gone, now your left with a nice little rash

yeah, and my brother dated them. Although they were actually strippers and he called them "models" that had to "dance" for living. If they didn't put some of that stuff in there (along with the shock-value language that was more annoying than anything), it would have appealed to a wider audience. Sure it sold tons of games, but I know of at least 2 dozen more that shied away from it for those reasons.

I for one, have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Grand Theft Auto.

To me "GTA" is the region I call home: The Greater Toronto Area. I get pissed everytime I'm searching for something local and Google bombards me with sites that refer to that ghastly game.

Ooooo, yeah, no kidding. Boo-urns for them indeed. I'm getting married in September, so for kicks I was trying to search for what kind of houses are available in the GTA (the region). I put in "Find a house in GTA".
The entire first page (I didn't bother going beyond that) was filled with game references. Walkthroughs and such. Mostly, ironically, directing you to one hooker's house or another.