why are their hookers in every gta game

Prostitutes are symbolic of something much deeper. If you notice, you never see them shopping, lying on the beach, or doing anything but soliciting. They are always working. In this way, they are an homage to the hardworking blue collar backbone of America, the working class who endlessly toiled to make our country what it is today. In a sense, Rockstar is saying that America is a bunch of hookers.

Because the majority of video game players are heterosexual males. Including anything remotely sexy in a game will increase interest and probably revenue tremendously. Just look at the perfect video game: DOAXBV.

sex sales. Plain and simple. Young males can live vicariously and get it on with a hot hooker and just imagine what it would be like without the guilt (and STD's). I know a 21 yr old that bought the game just for that stuff. It also causes controversy. Let the media have the discussions over right and wrong, ratings, and who's to blame. FREE ADVERTISING. More people hear about it. Even bad media can be good publicity.

It's all about the $$$$$$$. Gaming companies, book publishers, movie production houses ("Bareback Mountain" for instance) only care about the profits.

*reading*
Here are two tickets to the Don's wedding. Now get the F dollar sign ampersand out of here you SOB?

What's a SOB?

In GTA 3 I didn't even know you could pick up the hookers at first. I just thought they were there for show, until one just hopped in my car while I was parked. I was like WTF, you can pick up hookers!

Its because hookers give you life. You go out and pick one up take her to a back all and *boink* her till the cows come home. If your low on life your life gage fills while your *boink*ing her i mean come on is there nothing better in a video game then to *boink* a prostitue? besides ponys?

I don't understand how sex could heal you. I mean all the moving and heavy breathing would probably put a severe strain on any wounds you had. Then there's the whole STD factor - that can't be good for your health either. Oh well.