Who plays online?

Elite Gamer said:
Stupid thing is some people would probably defend such actions, claiming they were just playing tactically.

Imagine if it was like that in real life.

-------------------------------------------------
Some briefing room

Commander - Alpha team arrives on the roof via helo, meanwhile Bravo team works their way through the sewers. Charlie team will ....

Soldier - Actually sir I have a better plan

Commander - What is it soldier?

Soldier - We sit here and wait for them to come to us!
That is great Elite, LMAO...

That's why I prefer FPS games...

But I think I have got a fix for the campers on Socom 3 now, tried it all weekend and it seems to works really well for me... I setup up all my games for Night-Only maps, let them camp and I run-and-gun with a thermal scope (popup the scope just for a second every corner)...

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
That is great Elite, LMAO...

That's why I prefer FPS games...

But I think I have got a fix for the campers on Socom 3 now, tried it all weekend and it seems to works really well for me... I setup up all my games for Night-Only maps, let them camp and I run-and-gun with a thermal scope (popup the scope just for a second every corner)...

Peace,

Eh.. you can get FPS games that favour campers.. but 3rd person does also allow someone to camp in a position where they can see around/over walls.

I'll give the night maps + thermal scope thing a go. I had tried using the thermal scope to find people in ghillie suits hiding in bushes... without much success.

Elite Gamer said:
I had tried using the thermal scope to find people in ghillie suits hiding in bushes... without much success.
I find the ghillies really easy with just the night vision, they look like a glowing (white) swamp moster...lol

The thermal works great, I run (jump through the open areas) using the night vision, I just popup the thermal after I make a turn (just for a second, not any more, then back to night vision) just to see if anyone glows, then go in for the kill...

Really like find snipers on the ground, after the first shot I rip into them, they can't stand up, then I finish them off...

Good luck and have fun...

Peace,