Which Virtual Console Games?

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Why isnt Mario RPG on Virtual Console? Nintendo and Square are friends again.
More N64 games need to be posted too. I want Snowboard Kids and Perfect Dark.

I dunno if they'd be able to do that...what with the whole craaaaazeh thing with the licensing since Nintendo gave Rare the boot.

I heard a rumor that Rare/Nintendo was revamping a GoldenEye download to support mulitplayer over WiFi connection. Who knows....

That would mean that Microsoft and Nintendo would have to be in bed together.. lol, and I highly doubt it.. But who owns these rights.. Rare or Nintendo? Maybe its both?

Actually, it would mean that Microsoft, Nintendo AND EA are all in bed together.

I'm not sure who would get the rights between those two, but I do know that EA owns the Bond license.

aww yes, the internet. good for rumors upon rumors.
...maybe i just started that rumor. heh.

As a huge Zelda fan i would have to say that the Zelda anthology would be the best downloads for virtual console.

As long as I can play a Punch-Out! game I'm cool. I'd maybe like to see Golden Eye on the VC if it's not there already. I wanna know what all the fuss was about, I guess the game would probably be too old to seem revolutionary now though right?

That X-Men arcade game and Streets of Rage on LIVE and VC would be so freakin' awesome too!

GoldenEye prob wont make it to VC cuz it is a Rare game...currently buddy buddy with Microsoft. This goes for Perfect Dark as well.

Goldeneye was gonna be on the Live Arcade, and EA agreed (they have the Bond license) and the one who ended up mucking up the deal is Nintendo.

If you went back and played GoldenEye now.... you will find it is really not that great of a game after playing Halo 3, Bioshock, and CoD4. In the N64 days tho, this game was king.