Which Mario Party Game Should I Buy?

blur92

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
I'm debating on what Mario Party game I should buy for GameCube. I know they can be pricey so as of right now I am limited to purchasing one. What was your favorite and why? Do you know of anywhere I can get it for a cheap price?

If I recall correctly, I loved every Mario Party game for the Gamecube. I don't even remember how many of them there were, though. I also don't know how much they cost. Couldn't you just emulate all of the MP games without paying anything? Then again, I completely understand the draw of owning the actual game rather than just a digital version.

If I recall correctly, I loved every Mario Party game for the Gamecube. I don't even remember how many of them there were, though. I also don't know how much they cost. Couldn't you just emulate all of the MP games without paying anything? Then again, I completely understand the draw of owning the actual game rather than just a digital version.

I'd be using it for an actual GameCube console so I would need the disc. I don't know how many there are either. I want to say there's more than ten.

Well you have 4 to choose from. I would recommend Mario Party 4 or 5. Both stayed true to the original structure, with just a few small twists added. 6 and 7 both have gimmicks with using a microphone for some of the mini games.

I personally like Mario Party 5 the best. Pushy Penguins is the best, and most frantic mini game of the whole series!

Well you have 4 to choose from. I would recommend Mario Party 4 or 5. Both stayed true to the original structure, with just a few small twists added. 6 and 7 both have gimmicks with using a microphone for some of the mini games.

I personally like Mario Party 5 the best. Pushy Penguins is the best, and most frantic mini game of the whole series!

Wait, Mario Party for GameCube? I don't recall any necessity for a microphone for any of them. I used to rent games, but it's been an extremely long time.

Really, all of the Mario Party games for the game cube are wonderful if you have friends to play it with. I can't say one is more fun or less fun than the other honestly. However, if you're looking for a nostalgia factor to add to the enjoyment, you could always try the earlier Mario Party games for the GameCube.

Reactions: blur92
Really, all of the Mario Party games for the game cube are wonderful if you have friends to play it with. I can't say one is more fun or less fun than the other honestly. However, if you're looking for a nostalgia factor to add to the enjoyment, you could always try the earlier Mario Party games for the GameCube.

Now that you brought it up I may have to go with an older edition. Whenever I play my old game systems I get hit with nostalgia, and it is bittersweet. Playing an older Mario Party will intensify that.