Which main character do you relate to from any PC game.

AmenoKaji

Registered
Dec 19, 2014
Put some thought into it, which character do you relate to? Having played quite a few pc games, I have to say one of the characters I feel like I relate to the most is the main character of Bulletstorm. Wise-ass guy with a heart of gold that tends to fuck up now and again but always comes through in the end for his friends, and having a knack for getting into a lot of shit. lol

WOw this is more complicated than ti seems, because of the vast variety of games i do play, HAHA, you have RPGs where I think I would be like Chris from resident evil. to the point but humorous. If a more cartoonish character I would pick Spirit Breaker form Dota. Because like him I am always willing to be at a friends side in time of need, even if it means killing myself HAHA.

I am definitely Boo from Baulder´s gate. A giant minaturized hamster from outer space. Either that or the avatar from Ultima 4. If you didn´t metagame, and instead just played how you wanted to play, that game taught you a lot about your own character because there were so many small moral choices and you had to prioritize which category you wanted to focus on first.

Big Boss from MGS. His whole story is heart-breaking, I won't go into details, don't want to spoil things for anyone who wants to play the series. Long story short, he didn't have the easiest life, and even then, he tried to make the right decisions.

oddly enough, id say Cid from pretty much any FF game. I come from a long line of engineers, and i just know that if i was in that world, id be doing what Cid does. making awesome airships and being a badass.

Big Boss from MGS. His whole story is heart-breaking, I won't go into details, don't want to spoil things for anyone who wants to play the series. Long story short, he didn't have the easiest life, and even then, he tried to make the right decisions.
This! It's rare to see things from the perceived antagonist's points of view, that is a reason why I'm so hyped for MGS V.

I agree with Big Boss his story is so advanced and emotional. His whole army was destroyed by an unknown faction but now he delves into the deepest depths for revenge. It shows you not all good people will stay good. The games are also amazing and he's so light hearted in metal gear solid 3.

I see myself as a guy version of Ahri from League of Legends because I charm people.