What's your opinion on This war of mine?

aposensei

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
So, for those who don't know, this war of mine is a new indie game that came out on Steam a few days ago. Before launch, I didn't have the slightest idea about the game but after I saw the trailer and some gameplay it looks interesting. Has anyone here played the game? How is it? Does it deserve the price they are asking for it?

I have played the game ever since it came out, a few days ago, and I have to say that the game is amazing. It's some kind of a mix between Don't Starve and something else. I love the way the game makes you care about the choices you make, and how you improve your shelter, and my favorite part is when the winter comes.

I still haven't figured out how to heat the shelter properly during winter times. Do you have any idea? I figured I need to upgrade my heater, but I haven't the slightest idea where to find the thermo regulator, so I am guessing I have to craft it. Have you figured out how to do this? If you have, please help me out on this one. The temperature in shelter is only 5 degrees celsius, and it used to be around 20 when there was no snow.

Back on topic, the game is quite good for everyone who enjoys survival games, and especially if you've enjoyed Don't Starve. Try the game out!