What's in your gaming collection?

joshposh

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
trafficmonsoon.com
So throughout the years I have collected massive amounts of games and consoles. 30 years worth of gaming history. I once had the Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega Cd, Saturn, Dreamcast, XBOX, and PS3. I can't possibly count how many games I had collectively. They were all scattered and sent to the nephew's as soon as the new systems came out. All I have right now is the PS3 and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. I'm tired of getting into the system of constantly buying new products every time it comes out.

So my question to all of you is, What game systems have you collected throughout the years? Do you still have them? Play them?

Reactions: pandabear1991
I use to have a CRAZY game collection, but I really don't anymore. Out of all the games that I had, I think my favorite out of my collection was all the Sonic games that I had for Sega Genesis. I also had Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Dreamcast, and I would play that game for hours!

I used to have a huge game collection, but because most of them were NES and SNES games, I've lost most of them throughout the years. At least nowadays, with systems like Steam, my game collection will be available anywhere and anytime, at least as long as those companies survive!

I used to have a pretty decent collection of NES and SNES games but I left them at my parents place when I moved out. Along with those were Genesis, Virtual Boy, N64, PS1, and PS2. Theres a pretty decent library for all except the N64. Someday I'll have to go back and see what I have and if anything is worth selling.

I have mostly Nintendo 64 and Gamecube games. I also have quite a few Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color games but not nearly as many as the former. My Playstation 2 collection is kind of pathetic. I think I have about 7 games for that. My favorite Nintendo games are Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Spyro (Game Boy Advance), and Raymen (Game Boy Advance).

All I collect now is Gamecube and Wii games. Those 2 systems have my favorite games, and will probably be the newest systems that won't be affected by DLC and digital downloads. Only the Wii has digital downloads, but no DLC. Someday I may collect N64 games as well, just for nostalgia.

My most costly prize is the Metroid: Prime Trilogy Collection for Wii. Won't discover a large number of those around.

My most nostalgic prized diversion is Star Wars Battlefront II. Regardless I adore it right up 'til the present time. That or owning all english discharged Fire Emblem games.

Decent specifies go to: Skyrim, The Last of Us, 3d Loz: Oot, Loz TP, Advanced Wars: Dor, Melee and Brawl, and Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy. There's likely more that I can't recall at this moment.

As of now i only have the ps3 and the games I have for it. All my old consoles are already gone as I unfortunately lost them all in lauding the games for them in between moving houses. I'm planning on buying another one someday but for now I'd much rather just spend my money on current gen games and consoles.

I used to have a N64, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, PS1/PS2/PS3, Gamecube, Umpteen million gameboys, NES, SNES, GBA, DS and DSLite. Currently I only have a PS2/SNES/Gameboys/DSLite left. As for games I have some left and the others I've sold off over the years because of constant moving. I have an entire box of Famicom games leftover in storage and NES/SNES games which also includes Zelda and Final Fantasy. Another box has PS1/PS2 games of the more rare variety as well, but that's what's left of my collection that I used to have.

I've had pretty much going, and pretty much the one game I make sure I buy is International Superstar Soccer, latterly renamed Pro Evolution Soccer. I began playing in the mid nineties on the Super nintendo and I've had every single one for the playstation since. I've kept each game in pristine condition, I'm hoping they'll be worth a lot of money in the not too distant future. then when someone says gaming doesn't pay, I can be proof it does :p

I have lost/sold some of my best consoles ((the struggle for money somedays are just not worth it)). I still have a SNES, FC Twin, PlayStation2, PlayStatinon3, Wii, 2 Xbox360's (one with RRoD) and a 2DS. I have lots of games and too many too mention. I miss my N64 and Mario Edition Wii beyond belief. I don't think I will ever consider selling my consoles over money struggles ever again. Just not worth having to replace and definitely not worth the money given vs. what was paid.

My list would be ridiculously long. Which I guess speaks to the fact that I clearly am not a fan of emulators. Though I should be given the ridiculous amount of space & electricity they all tend to monopolize.