What would you like to see?

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
Since we are implimenting new features daily we would love what you would want to see.

Let us know..

Can you add a live stream of games here users can play if you don't already have one. It would be cool to engage in games with other users on this forum and talk with them during the experience.

I think that a Steam Group would be a lot of fun and let us connect with each other and see what our fellow members are playing.
I'm new here so I'm not sure if one already exists, but at least I couldn't find it.

There seems to be a large disconnect between the My Gamer site and the forum, the forum could almost be independent which is a shame. I think there should be a My Gamer section within the forum with categories such as Announcements and Reviews. That way people are encouraged to come into the forum from the website and go to reviews from the forum.

It would also add some discussion to reviews an a format more suitable than comments which seem to get missed as they are out of sight and thus mind. Maybe have at the end of a review a link to a thread created by the writer on the forum, and a link back to the review so people can read it from the discussion.

I think it would provide a much deserved traffic boost to both sites in the process.

Also I think a stand alone forum category at the bottom of the forum to post suggestions, feedback and ideas....etc for this forum all in one place.
That way the good ideas have a lot of activity and the discussion of that idea stays on topic instead of posting to a single thread where a good idea may get drowned out by others.

Edit: Just noticed date of first post, might be a bit late but either way got my ideas out there in the process.

Contests for games? Like a Civilization V thingy or A league of legends 5v5 or a Dota 5v5 whatever. Would be fun to battle other people from the forums on the games they play.

What is this credit under my avatar Stan ? You giving me $1000 pal ? ;)

I was wondering about the credit system as well, could we get an explanation?
Or better yet, set up a FAQ explaining it so new member can also know.

Reactions: majessticah
Now it is $78 ? I assume it is some kind of points system for avid posters that contribute frequently but why would it go down ? You guys must still be working out the kinks. If it can be used as some sort of credit to buy games on steam that would be awesome.

Now it is $78 ? I assume it is some kind of points system for avid posters that contribute frequently but why would it go down ? You guys must still be working out the kinks. If it can be used as some sort of credit to buy games on steam that would be awesome.

While I'd like to see something of that sort, it would need some different scaling, otherwise the forum owner would go bankrupt quickly, with most members having hundreds of dollars now hehe.
Maybe use the currency to buy tickets to enter giveaways?

I'd love to see different sections for the most popular games right now. For instance, a section under PC games for League of Legends, another one for CS:GO and so on. It'll take some space, but it'd be lovely if we had this.

I think that a Steam Group would be a lot of fun and let us connect with each other and see what our fellow members are playing.
I'm new here so I'm not sure if one already exists, but at least I couldn't find it.

I was about to suggest this as well, a lot of people are using Steam so having a group would be great so that we could see what other members are playing and as well good opportunities to get games.

At the top you should see the STORE link. You earn credit for doing like logging in, replying, and generally using the forums. You can then trade in this virtual credit for more forums features, sort of like Achievements or Trophies.

I'd love to see a good Marvel game or a good Star Wars one, I love both series and playing them would be awesome.

I would like to see a shoutbox, to keep the community closer together ;)

Yeah, a shoutbox is a good idea indeed, we can just drop by, see what's happening and say what's on our mind. I would use it.