what song/music is stuck in your head

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
for some reason i got the opening theme to the real adventures of johnny quest stuck in my head and it won't get out. i've been whistling it all day!

While I haven't listened to that song, because I am at work, I concur with the sentiment about Japanese songs. At least if they are connected to an anime. I've downloaded a few songs that would probably be classified as J-pop, but I have liked the way they were used in their respective animes. Though I don't understand the words, I am just assuming the emotion injected into the lyrics matches the tone of the images it corresponds with. I could be completely wrong and they could be singing about flowers and unicorns.

Yoggs, that episode was classic. The South Park one I mean. The "protect my balls" line is pretty damn hilarious. While I am a fan of the Titans, I have never been wild about the theme song.

ah yes, south park, another reason why our society is detoriating and the whole world is falling apart, oh I really like the classic, "I'm a jew, a lonely jew, on Christmas"

Actually Kurruption, I think the fact that more people don't find South Park amusing is the reason everything is deteriorating. But that is a personal opinion.

Wonderful Night- Fat Boy Slim They keep previewing it on On Demand. I was never a FBS fan so I heard it for the first time a few days ago, its pretty cool. I may buy the CD.

wijg said:
Yoggs, that episode was classic. The South Park one I mean. The "protect my balls" line is pretty damn hilarious. While I am a fan of the Titans, I have never been wild about the theme song.

Oh, I never said I really like the song. It's just that it's damn catchy and I can't get it out of my head. Another song I just got in my head while writing this post is:

This is the song that never ends.
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people, started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because...