What ps3 games outta these do you want most?

What ps3 games outta these do you want most?

• Motor Storm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Resistance fall of man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Untold legends dark kingdom

• Final Fantasy Sucks

• Total voters
I just saw a trailer for this game called Assins Creed. It's from the ppl who did PoP and it looks ok. No game footage but the trailer was god enough. Can't wait to see more.

i am actually waiting to play Motor Storm. I am completely bored with the current racing games, need for speed, gran turismo, even Flatout, and Motor Storm looks like it is going to take the graphic advantage of the next-gen systems and push it right over the edge, not to mention crashing into spectators, just like the good old rally racing days.

Devil may Cry 4 for me. love the series even though 2 was weak. Hopefully ill be seeing Kingdom Hearts 3 somewhere down the lines as well.

Solitudinarian said:
i am actually waiting to play Motor Storm. I am completely bored with the current racing games, need for speed, gran turismo, even Flatout, and Motor Storm looks like it is going to take the graphic advantage of the next-gen systems and push it right over the edge, not to mention crashing into spectators, just like the good old rally racing days.

I haven't seen Motor Storm,but I will check it out since you think it will be better than Need for Speed.