What is your best vacation spot?

kempoy

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
I like beaches. I'm lucky that our country has a lot of amazing beaches. Observing the sun gently kissing the horizon during nightfall, listening to the sound of waves at night, feel the cold breeze of the air, it gives me a piece of mind. That is why, beaches are my favorite vacation spot. How about you?

I love traveling too. Most of the time I like travel to beach. Love to see the waves and white sands. I love to visit different places as well. Learning their history and cultures. I love to taste their foods as well.

I love going to beach, or hiking in the mountain with families. The best vacation spot for me is when we went out to the beach in 2days,that days was my memorable moments because that is once in a blue moon.

Honestly, I love to have my vacation on a province where there are a lot of trees and plants everywhere. I like the fresh air in the province too. It is so peaceful there, unlike in a congested cities. I don't mind even if I don't go to some beautiful beaches or resorts. All I want is a place where I can see the beautiful mother nature and peaceful too.

A lot of people love beaches but I am not one of them. I am not really a fan of the beach. If I want to have a vacation, I want to stay in a hotel with a swimming pool, enjoy the food, and just relax with my friends or family.

Beach and I love to take a hike. I love to see the nature's beauty. I look forward to every sunrise and sunset. I am always fascinated with it's beauty. I also like to visit some old churches. museums and buildings. I am interested with the story associated with it. Designs of buildings impress me. Flower garden is also on my list. Flowers makes me happy and I love to take photos with it especially with the insects. A good way to release stress.

My favorite spot is in Antique. Our house is near the beach. I enjoy swimming on that beach.

I love travelling to, and I love to go on a beach. Since i was a kid I often go to the beaches because I feel like it was a peaceful place whenever I go there.

I rarely leave the country for vacation as we don't have passports. I love Devon though, United Kingdom. Beautiful part of the world.