What is the most unique PC title?

Divbyxero

Registered
Dec 21, 2014
There are so many games to choose from, but in your opinion what is the most unique game out there?
My vote is for Kerbal Space Program. This game is hilarious, intuitive, creative, and overall fantastic! First of all the Kerbals are little green people, and the single goal of the race is to explore the stars. You get to design your own spaceship, explore planets, make planes and just goof around! But thats just me, what is the most unique game you have played?

I played this little flash crafting game that was pretty unique. The game was basically set up in battles, but you didn´t participate in the battles, instead your job was to make the armor and weapons before the battle, and quality of the gear you made determined if the ´heroes´ won the battle. Each weapon and armor had it´s own little mini-game that determined the quality of the gear.

I found Antichamber to be a very unique experience. It's somewhat similar to the idea of Portal in that it's a FPS puzzler but it differs in that it employs Euclidean physics as the basis for its puzzles. It's quite a mind job to comprehend some of the puzzles and I honestly solved a lot of them through sheer trial and error as opposed to any stroke of genius.

Challenging and entertaining. I highly recommend it.

I think Goat a Simulator is pretty unique. I know it's a spin off of other already more popular simulators before it but way back in the day I would have never thought that such a game would ever be invented in my lifetime. It just sounds so odd.

Kerbal Space Program or Prison Architect would get my vote, they're really good early access games that stayed true in catering to their backers' wants, creating a really great and unique game.

Right now , its the newest venture of Steam and Valve. The game is called Void Space. I like the title because the game is a universal conquering game. But the best thing about this game is, the many features that make it stand out. It uses Dogecoins for in game currency, and the system allows you to create intelligence for building items people in the game may need. if the people in game needs something you can provide theyw ill pay you for it...In Dogecoins. which means this is one of the only games you can actually make a virtual life where you really earn a real cash paying income. with all this combined I have to say this game is one of the best in its class. i mean seriously where else can you play a game, make a technology or an item and sell it for real cash?

Totally with you on Goat Simulator Goldie! This game is so much fun, so wacky, so... Unique! Has anyone played the mobile version? I am considering getting it...

I played this little flash crafting game that was pretty unique. The game was basically set up in battles, but you didn´t participate in the battles, instead your job was to make the armor and weapons before the battle, and quality of the gear you made determined if the ´heroes´ won the battle. Each weapon and armor had it´s own little mini-game that determined the quality of the gear.

What was the name of the game? Sounds interesting!

I found Antichamber to be a very unique experience. It's somewhat similar to the idea of Portal in that it's a FPS puzzler but it differs in that it employs Euclidean physics as the basis for its puzzles. It's quite a mind job to comprehend some of the puzzles and I honestly solved a lot of them through sheer trial and error as opposed to any stroke of genius.

Challenging and entertaining. I highly recommend it.

I'll be sure to check it out! I got some extra Steam cash that I'm looking to use!

Totally with you on Goat Simulator Goldie! This game is so much fun, so wacky, so... Unique! Has anyone played the mobile version? I am considering getting it...
I was planning on picking up the goat simulator just because it looks like a whole lot of fun to play but I ended up buying a bunch of games off Steam and so this purchase will have to wait for the time being. If anyone does own this game though feel free to come in and let me know if I should skip my morning coffee tomorrow I order to download it.

My pick would have to be Papers, Please. I'm quite sure that that's the only 'Dystopian Document Thriller' on the market. It seems trivial and gimmicky at first, but I've never been so on the edge of my seat due to a bureaucracy. Other good mentions are of course: KSP, Goat Simulator, and so on.

Glory to Arstotzka! o7