What improvements are set for gaming in the future?

Jayson

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
Do you see improved graphics? What about improved memory? Does anyone feel gaming is at a zenith and cannot in many ways improve?

Do you see improved graphics? What about improved memory? Does anyone feel gaming is at a zenith and cannot in many ways improve?

There are still many ways that gaming can be improved for I believe that if the graphics have gotten better at this level, developers of the game are also working tirelessly to ensure that they bring more improvements to the games that they have.

I think Virtual Reality is the future and we already have some but still waiting for a really good and immersive VR game which will change the current gaming scene. Once some company has achieved a really good VR game, then others will try to work on their own games and others will then follow suit.

Definitely, improving on game graphics is going to keep increasing from year to year and people would never get enough. It's just how the human man is fashioned. Also I would say getting into virtual reality will add more quality to future games.

I think Virtual Reality is the future and we already have some but still waiting for a really good and immersive VR game which will change the current gaming scene. Once some company has achieved a really good VR game, then others will try to work on their own games and others will then follow suit.

This is something that is going to take some time before some game developers will get to the point of achieving Virtual reality with their games. However, I don't think it is impossible for that to happen in the future as well.

Definitely, improving on game graphics is going to keep increasing from year to year and people would never get enough. It's just how the human man is fashioned. Also I would say getting into virtual reality will add more quality to future games.

The graphics of the games that I play are getting better as the days pass by and I am sure that it will get to the point where you get to enjoy more real gaming experience with better graphics.

The graphics of the games that I play are getting better as the days pass by and I am sure that it will get to the point where you get to enjoy more real gaming experience with better graphics.

Of course yes, graphics in games are definitely going to keep improving, in fact it's the easiest thing to be improved on by game developers because it's the first thing that would show a red flag in the game if the company fails to upgrade on it.

This is something that is going to take some time before some game developers will get to the point of achieving Virtual reality with their games. However, I don't think it is impossible for that to happen in the future as well.

Some games are already on Virtual reality design, it's just that most game companies are yet to upgrade to that level yet because it costs so much to get a game to be built on Virtual reality. The game would be like you are inside the game world playing it yourself.

Definitely, but I think as soon as the first really good VR game comes out, then it will sort of open the floodgates and bring in the future so to speak.

I think that 4D simulators are the next big thing in gaming. I know that it may take sometime but, from the looks of it, its likely to be heading that way. VR technology is evolving fast soi think the next thing is feeling what you see.

Personally, I don't think virtual reality is the future since it requires a lot of movement and I think most people like playing games because they can just sit still and relax after a day of hard work or stress. There will probably be other uses for VR in a somewhat gaming capacity, still, though, in my opinion, probably in a similar form to lazer tag or digital airsoft wherein groups of people go into a location where there is a specialized map and mechanics so they can play digital games physically with each other. I think this already exists somewhere and I am guessing it will get more popular in the future when VR technology becomes more compact and streamlined. As for traditional video games, I think the most improvement we should expect is just complete realism in graphics and it will probably happen in the near future.

Seeing the quality and detail of video game graphics these days, I'm inclined to believe that it can't get much better, but I've learned from the past that I'd be naïve to think so. With every new generation of video games, I thought to myself, "Wow! This is so realistic! I don't see how games can get better than this!" And yet, every new generation managed to top the older one. I'm sure that there are still many ways that games will manage to improve. Higher resolution/more varied textures, improved particle effects, improved physics, there's a lot to improve on. Hopefully more than anything developers start improving on their storytelling, because what's a beautiful game with a lackluster story?