what game?

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
ok so i am going to be alone tonight and tomorrow night. i need a game to keep me company. i guess i should probably write the review for rebelstar: tactical command, but after that...i will need something to keep me busy.

so, considering i own a gamecube, gameboy and PC but would prefer to spend less than 20 bucks...what game should i get? i'm not against purchasing if the game is good and unrentable... so... give me your suggestions ! :pikachu:

Well, Pokemon Colosseum was fun. As were the Metroid Primes, Eternal Darkness, the Resident Evils, Star Fox Adventure, OO7 Everything or Nothing, any of the Splinter Cells, Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Sonic Adventure DX (if you never played it on Dreamcast), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Time Splitters 2. If you want something more RPGish, go with Skies of Arcadia Legends, Baten Kaitos, Lost Kingdoms (2).

There's always the latest Tetris incarnation. Tetris Worlds I think. Is X-Men Legends the original cheap yet?

You don't have to like it, GT. There are many games that everyone else likes that I don't.