What else could go wrong.

Andre3k

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Longview, WA
It all started yesterday. I was going to Winco across from work to get doughnuts and I smash into a car at an intersection in the parking lot. I wasn't too worried because I was just borrowing the car and supposedly it had insurance on it. Well come to find out the car didn't have insurance on it and I just got done paying a ticket for no insurance. So now I have no idea whats going to go now. I am sure the lady will just press charges. Yay. Things are looking up.

You could beg her for an out-of-court settlement. And if she's good looking, you could come onto her.

Yeah pretty much what it is going to come down to. Anyways, the accident was more her fault than mine although I hit her. I'll have to see what happens.

Bummer Andre. Sorry to hear about that. I think you should develop a sudden crick in the neck or something for court.

Or with the right money, you probably could pay somebody to take your knee out with a bat....Hint...Hint....JERSEY!!.........and yeah, sorry about your situation dude

So true....a majority of women are clueless as to how to drive..I said most not all..for those that might get offended. I have been in countless amounts of near misses while riding with my girlfriend.