What do you watch on Youtube?

madetofly

Registered
Mar 12, 2016
Normally I watch poker games. But sometimes I go there to watch game related videos, tutorials and that kind of thing. My classes are about to start so I won't be going there a lot anymore.

Henrywrites

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
My stay on YouTube on a daily basis is to learn new ways of doing the things that I like such as learning the better way of graphics designing and everything that concerns learning the ropes of becoming a great freelancer. It's quite okay for me to be learning instead of using the YouTube as a means of watching videos and musics that won't make me any better in the long-run.

spaget

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
I used to watch Let's Plays for games I have no plans on playing but look interesting enough for me. I also watch competitive esports for the various online games.

MomoStarr16

Registered
Mar 6, 2018
For music purposes. Watching MTv's of my favorite songs. Downloading concerts and other stuff that involved my favorite bands. There are lots of things we may do at youtube. A great past time for me.

Martinsx

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
I feel like I waste so much time watching YouTube videos. I love watching Let's Plays and other related stuff, but lately I've really gotten bored with my subscriptions. What do you guys like watching? Any good YouTubers?
I literally watch anything that I couldn't get myself to watch when it's playing live. It might be music, game reviews, movies trailers, football highlights etc. This morning, I just watched the football match played between AC Milian and Arsenal, where Arsenal best AC Milian 2-0 away in San Siro, something that happened last since 2002.

bienn05

Registered
Jun 7, 2018
I am playing Rules of Survival lately so I am following and watching streamers like BobbyPlaysYT and NoahFromYT. I am watching them to look for tips and tricks to have an upper hand in the game.

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
I like watching pawnstars a lot since chum became matured a bit and I also like watching the best ever food review show by sonnyside, he does look like a younger version of Andrew Zimmern.

tophgreg

Registered
Jun 11, 2018
I watch on a majority of sci-fi stuff to tech related videos in YouTube. I'm interested on how stuff works and also on the latest news concerning gadgets, games and technology all together.