what do you want for christmas?

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
christmas is comming in about a month, and i can already smell it...... me being the greedy, gift loving basturd loves this specail holiday so i have already made my list.

1. "HP laptop", between the price limit of $500-$800, needs up to date processor and graphics card. and can play games.
2."call of duty3" (xbox360)
3. "final fantasy 3" (ds)
4. "warcraft 3", cause my stupid friend borrowed it and moved away that basturd, and i need to have a game that i can play with bots to waist time on road trips.
5."age of empires". always wanted to play that game, never could cause my computar now, sucks ballz.
5. "world of warcraft atlas". i get lost and need help. and im a total geek about warcraft.
6."nintey-nine night". (xbox360) i liked this game, it had a enjoyable battles. but my brother said its the worst game ever, but he said that about halo2 because of its ending.
7. "camera film", i spend a lot of time making movies with frineds, and im low and broke.
8."curb your enthusaim season 3". greatest show i have ever seen.
9. "bo's head phones", nothing extemely expansive, just i want to block out my dad singing to crosbey, stills and nash for 8 hours while i play my computar.
10. the last one is always the hardest, i think "fear" will be the choice or anything my parents can find that is cool.

You ask for too much, man. I always ask for about 50 bucks in used games. I wanna get a new copy of Halo 2, maybe Splinter Cell and maybe Madden.

Im getting me games for psp. here is the list; splinter cell, tom clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas, Socom FTB 2, and a cam and gps add on. And possbly one of the systems either PS3 or Wii.

spudlyff8fan said:
You ask for too much, man. I always ask for about 50 bucks in used games. I wanna get a new copy of Halo 2, maybe Splinter Cell and maybe Madden.

i only get so much out of this, but spudly you dont know this but.... my family is loaded, we spent over $30,000 on pimping out our basement last year.
but yea im only expecting on getting the computar and games.

Grantastic85 said:
i only get so much out of this, but spudly you dont know this but.... my family is loaded, we spent over $30,000 on pimping out our basement last year.
but yea im only expecting on getting the computar and games.
Kids these days...

Is that really what you want for Christmas Spuds?! To beat me like some red-headed step child in DoA4? Where's the Christmas spirit man? I think we should forget this silly little feud, and you should just accept the fact that I own you.

spudlyff8fan said:
Kids these days...

you have no idea what i have to do to get these kinds of things. i have to make sure im over a 100% in all my classes, taking multiple honor classes and pass them, its hard shit. but i also every week do a little of communtiy service, and work at my dads buisness. i do a lot of shit.

and spuds, whats the tention between u and maverick? you whip his ass in a fighting game?

Wow Spud got owned. Thats why I don't play anymore, but I will buy my game back and get to work, cuz I wanna own somebody.

And Damn Gran can your folks take me in for this one year like Ryan from the OC I want some shit for Christmas. Here's what they could get me

42 HDTV, that supports 1080p
PS3, and RFM
A New Car, Mustang GT 04 black, with matching black rims and a system.
and a Dell Laptop ( I hate HP) with a 1gig of ram, 80gig HD, 17' screen and some other stuff added to it.

But being as tho it may not happen I'll dream and just work my ass off at GS and settel for Wii games, and a PS3, cus I'm jacking somebody for one then it's off to ebay.

Me and Mav haven't even played yet, and I really do enjoy establishing my dominance over others in video games.

you have no idea what i have to do to get these kinds of things. i have to make sure im over a 100% in all my classes, taking multiple honor classes and pass them, its hard shit. but i also every week do a little of communtiy service, and work at my dads buisness. i do a lot of shit.

Back in my day we worked our ass of and we were lucky if we got food and Kurruption's recently impregnated mother wasn't passed out on the bed.

Last edited:
spudlyff8fan said:
Me and Mav haven't even layed yet, and I really do enjoy establishing my dominance over others in video games.

I didn't know the two of you were capable of laying eggs. Or is this a grammatically incorrect way of saying you're both virgins?

Fixed. And that wouldn't have been grammatically incorrect. In the Bible, instead of saying "Oh man, Moses! I plowed that skank!" They say "We layed with eachother, Moses."

Point is...quiet, you.

You needed a helping verb. For example: Mav and I haven't been layed yet. That would have been acceptable.

It's poor spelling, as I earlier stated and corrected.

And it's almost Thanksgiving. Shouldn't you be baking a delicious pie instead of harassing the people who actually play video games.