What do you like to eat/drink while gaming?

Countess Scarlet

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Is it random or you have some specific food or drink you usually consume while gaming? If you eat in front of PC that is.. i do that sometimes, if the game is starting and i'm hungry, what can i do? :D

I usually like to eat some snacks like Doritos with ketchup or some fruits.. Besides water and morning coffee i like to drink tea, especially when i'm playing some winter/Christmas themed game, it suits the atmosphere. x)

I make my own dip with meat in it and eat it with tortilla chips. For my drink of choice, I go with whatever softdrink is in the refrigerator. Sometimes I go with water if I'm craving for it. Yes. I sometimes crave the tasteless water.

I want to eat junkfoods or some streets foods like kwek kwek,fish ball and kikiam. I enjoy playing games while eating these foods.

I want to eat junkfoods or some streets foods like kwek kwek,fish ball and kikiam. I enjoy playing games while eating these foods.

I think eating snacks while playing is most of the gamers do. Who would like to eat pop corn and drink soda while doing it but please keep in mind that too much of these unhealthy foods might suffer our body. Just eat this foods moderately.

I eat small snacks while I am playing or do my tasks on my PC, I eat sandwiches, potatoes chips, pretzels, etc. I am drinking a beer, a coffee or coca cola it just depends on the moment of the day.

I prefer drinking juice extracts. Knowing that I'll need healthy stuff, it's better to invest in natural juices. They keep me feeling full and hydrated. I also drink water in order to avoid sitting for too long. It makes me go to the comfort room often. :)

I usually stick to water during gaming. It's important to stay hydrated during the day, and while playing games I tend to forget that. I rarely have some alcohol, this usually happens when my friends and I play online games and want to have a good time. I snack a lot though, on sweets, fruits, nuts, crackers etc. I am trying to stop snacking while gaming since I am gaining too much unwanted weight because of it :D

I love eating junk food while playing like Piattos, Potato chips, and all cheese and salty flavored junk food. They are easy to eat while playing. My drinks should include fruit juice or iced tea. I guess it is normal for the players to eat while playing because you need more energy to continue playing.

I used to eat some snacks such as crackers or cookies or pizza while I'm on game. Sometimes I do this during midnight snacks and I partnered it with softdrink or a carbonated tea. If there's a leftover cake then I'd eat it first, and sometimes I want to eat some fresh fruits.

Same with you. I also wanted to eat junk food like what you've mention. Its fun while playing and eating your favorite food.

I usually eat snacks during these times. I munch on something everytime the game plays a cut-scene or a loading page. It's hard to get your hands off the controller when in play.

I think eating snacks while playing is most of the gamers do. Who would like to eat pop corn and drink soda while doing it but please keep in mind that too much of these unhealthy foods might suffer our body. Just eat this foods moderately.

Yeah i know that. Im not eating too much of junk foods. Thank you for reminding me.

I'm the kind of gamer that doesn't want to be disturbed. I concentrate on what I do.Food beside my laptop is not my preference. I don't want to be messy. I don't feel the need to eat because my game usually starts after lunch and dinner.

I usually stick to water during gaming. It's important to stay hydrated during the day, and while playing games I tend to forget that. I rarely have some alcohol, this usually happens when my friends and I play online games and want to have a good time. I snack a lot though, on sweets, fruits, nuts, crackers etc. I am trying to stop snacking while gaming since I am gaining too much unwanted weight because of it :D

Same here. It's very difficult to focus while playing if we're not properly hydrated. Not only are you thirsty, you also feel lightheaded when this happens. So I bring a big water bottle with me just in case hours go by while playing.:)

Beer and pizza. The convenient combo is perfect for those online gaming sessions that you can't pause. Just grab a bite and a swig of beer while reloading, bosh.

When I settle in for a gaming session, I prefer something that's both satisfying and easy to eat without taking my focus away. That's where penne pasta comes in as my go-to choice. Its convenient shape and bite-sized portions make it perfect for quick bites between gaming moments. As for drinks, I usually have a bottle of water on hand to stay hydrated and refreshed. This combination of penne pasta and water keeps me fueled and ready to tackle whatever challenges the game throws my way.

When it comes to eating and drinking whilst I am gaming, what I choose to have varies.

Sometimes I like to drink tea and other times it may be Pepsi or even a monster as a treat.

When it comes to what I like to eat, I like to snack on things such as crisps (potato chips) and nuts and also sweets and candy as well for a treat.

No, I don't have anything eaten when I'm playing video games. I don't like my gaming spot messed up with what I eat while playing games. I hate having greesey hands. It affects my gameplay.