What are you reading?

dihewe

Registered
Mar 11, 2016
Or alternatively: What have you read?

Books aren't huge right now but they're still awesome. I'm getting close to finishing Ready Player One which, you guessed it, is about video games. Basically it's about a future where VR tech is so advanced that people are basically addicted to it since it's better than their real lives. The plot is all about a willy wonka-esque contest though taking place inside a VR world. It's really good and if you haven't read it you should definitely check it out. Steven Spielberg is making a movie based on it soon. Really awesome stuff. I'm probably gonna check out the Star Wars 7 novelization next because i'm a huge geek.:D

Anyway, your turn.

CemeteryGates23

Registered
Oct 17, 2015
I've read over a hundred books, but probably less than 15 in the past 5 years or so. I've lost the habit of reading and I'm trying to get back into it.
I'm starting a book my ex gave me for Christmas, it's by Nobel Prize winner Svetlana Alexievich and it's titled Voices From Chernobyl.
In sharp contrast, I'll be reading The Moaning of Life by Karl Pilkington next. :)

Henrywrites

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
Reading is what I have developed as a habit where I can pick up a book and read till the end. The books that I've read in the past are Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Reading that book opened my eyes to big things that makes one better as well as things that I need to do in order to remain better as a human being. I'm reading art of seduction by Robert Greene and it has been a great insight into what relationship are all about.

MomoStarr16

Registered
Mar 6, 2018
Honestly I am reading the Bible. Reading it for almost 6 years and still can get enough of it. I am a Christian and I love to read the story that tells me how Jesus live in this world.

Martinsx

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
48 laws of power and pearl of wisdom are the two books that I have dedicated myself and time to reading at least one page in a day and try to apply some principles therein in the book in my day to day activities in a way that it would be possible.