What are you reading?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by dihewe, Mar 12, 2016.

1. dihewe

dihewe New Member Registered

Or alternatively: What have you read?

Books aren't huge right now but they're still awesome. I'm getting close to finishing Ready Player One which, you guessed it, is about video games. Basically it's about a future where VR tech is so advanced that people are basically addicted to it since it's better than their real lives. The plot is all about a willy wonka-esque contest though taking place inside a VR world. It's really good and if you haven't read it you should definitely check it out. Steven Spielberg is making a movie based on it soon. Really awesome stuff. I'm probably gonna check out the Star Wars 7 novelization next because i'm a huge geek.:D

Anyway, your turn.

2. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 New Member Registered

I've read over a hundred books, but probably less than 15 in the past 5 years or so. I've lost the habit of reading and I'm trying to get back into it.
    I'm starting a book my ex gave me for Christmas, it's by Nobel Prize winner Svetlana Alexievich and it's titled Voices From Chernobyl.
    In sharp contrast, I'll be reading The Moaning of Life by Karl Pilkington next. :)