What are you looking forward to in 2015?

kittyworker

Registered
Jan 2, 2015
The new year is here, and with it another year for games to impress us. I'm hoping that the new releases can take advantage of the next gen consoles and take gaming to the next level.

So what games are you looking forward to in 2015?

For Myself:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Batman: Arkham Knight
GTA V for PC
Kingdom Hearts III

For now I'm mostly looking forward to getting to try out GTA v with first person view. I know it's probably just a minor addition but still I'm very curious to try it out. As for other titles I'm mostly looking forward to ones that haven't been announced yet like GOW but I'm on the look out for some current games that might catch my attention.

There are are a couple of games that I'm looking forward to this year. Most of all I'm looking forward to GTA 5 on the PC. I've been waiting for about a year and a half to play that game.

For the PC, definitely GTA V. I believe Halo 5 is coming this year for the Xbox One as well, as a huge fan of the series it's definitely on my watch list as well.

I am eagerly awaiting Bloodborne (aka Demon's Souls 2) for the PS4! I have no doubt they won't disappoint, considering all Souls games were absolutely wonderful so far. I'm actually still playing Dark Souls 2 at the moment, even after beating it more than a few times.

I'm looking forward to watching somebody play Bloodbourne. I'm not buying a new system just to play one game. There should be a law that all games should have a PC version.

For me it is jus Star Citizen and maybe The Forest. The great thing is I have a backlog of games to play, plus I am spending a lot of time making my own game.

No Man's Sky, Star Citizen, Toxikk, WH40K: Eternal Crusade, and possibly The Division. Although The Division is being developed by Ubisoft. Which is self explanatory.