What are you guys listening to right now?

Most recently, I've been listening to Machine Head's new album, Bloodstone & Diamonds. It's pretty awesome! A bit of conspiracy on there and a more New Age type of track featuring quotes from Dr Bruce Lipton about imaginal cells. Machine Head is the band name by the way, not like Buckethead which is the name of the guitarist in Guns n' Roses.

I am listening to Africa by Toto. I haven't listened to 80s songs in a while and I like listening to some of them every now and then.

I have been listening to George Ezra for the past hour, I love his music! I actually cannot believe that he did not win any awards at the Brit awards either, utterly shocked about that considering his music is probably the best out there right now!

I am a big fan of George Ezra also. He is a really talented musician. Budapest is a great song

I am listening to The Call by Backstreet Boys. Why am I addicted to this song?

I like Tove Lo. I was actually just listening to Habits earlier this afternoon. In the spirit of this thread, I am currently listening to Prayer in C.

Yeah, she has some great songs, but at the same time I feel that she repeats them too much, making them shorter would be better.

I am listening to Kendrick Lamar's 'To pimp a Butterfly' album and Drake's latest mixtape.