What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by madetofly, Mar 13, 2016.

1. madetofly

madetofly New Member Registered

I'm not playing anything right now, but I want to buy a new PC so I can play The Division. The last one I played, finished it a few weeks, was Fallout 4, it was an awesome game.

2. Loopulk

Loopulk New Member Registered

I'm playing FE: Fates. I'm saving up Paypal money for Conquest since I only have Birthright at the moment. What I'm playing right now, though, is ROBLOX.

3. agapon

agapon New Member Registered

Starcraft II, i finds it most fun

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Member Registered

Not really actively playing it, but I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition off and on. I mostly main an MMO called Vindictus, but I've been taking a break from it lately.

5. ForeverANewbie

ForeverANewbie New Member Registered

I'm currently playing Dota 2. My internet is unstable and I don't have any other friends who play the game, so I'm stuck with playing bot games most of the time. On the other hand, I've found that Techies, a commonly hated hero, is absolutely overpowered against bots.

6. Axel

Axel Member Registered

Currently playing Undertale and Borderlands 1&2 as well as replaying Pokemon Platinum (my favorite Pokemon game). I'm planning to play Watchdogs, Assassins Creed Rogue and Unity and Syndicate, Tom Clancy's games, Dragon Age games, and so many others... I need spring break to come quickly.