What are the best mobile companies for gaming?

What is the best game out of these 3?

• Dungeon Hunter 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nova Series

• The Modern Combat Series

• Total voters

Rowan

Not a new member
Registered
Mar 14, 2015
I play a lot of games on mobile. Over the years I have found some companies that stand out. There was one that I noticed made the best games out of those though. The company is Gameloft. My three favorite games by them are Modern Combat 4 (there is a 5, but I liked 4 better), Dungeon Hunter 5, and Nova 3.
Modern combat is a game inspired by Call of Duty, but now is more like Battlefield without the vehicles. It has amazing graphics, a great story, great multiplayer, with people around the world.
Dungeon hunter 5 is more of a game I play when I am bored. You go through dungeons and fight the monsters, upgrade your gear, and fight against other player's characters.
Nova 3 is old, but still a great game. Gameloft released a copy of the game for free with ads, which I would go with. I have the paid version because I had the game before the free one came out and it is not that much better. Nova 3 is like halo. You fight aliens in a suit. There is similar vehicles in this game, and there is an online which also includes vehicles. I recommend all of these games. If you like these games just search Gameloft for more games by them.

Well I can't say which is best but there are some companies that are known for gaming on the mobile platform such as Gameloft and EA. I just choose games base on the categories I like and not necessarily the company that created it. As long as the game was made good then I don't have a problem.

Gameloft is probably the best mobile gaming company out there, and you have to give it to Rovio for the Angry Birds series, too. Then you've got King with the Candy Crush games, and there are plenty of others, too. I can only name a handful of other companies that produce mobile games, besides the larger ones, though.

Gameloft is probably the best mobile gaming company out there, and you have to give it to Rovio for the Angry Birds series, too. Then you've got King with the Candy Crush games, and there are plenty of others, too. I can only name a handful of other companies that produce mobile games, besides the larger ones, though.
The thing that strucks me about Gameloft is the fact that they don't make too many games under 500mbs. The games have very high quality.
I'm sorry Rovio fans, but in my option Rovio isn't good, just first.
I had an iPod 3G that I played Angry Birds on.
Candy Crush is ok, for having lots of levels. There KING did great. But then they started making the same game over and over again with slightly different icons.
KING is not original in any way though. They made clones of games that have been out for years. You have to keep that in mind.
You can say the same thing about Gameloft too though. They take games from consoles and remake them for mobile users. I have almost every console, not PS4, that was made after 2000. Obviously I don't have the smaller consoles made by less popular companies.
I personally enjoy mobile gaming the best.
I own a ton of games on mobile. It's pretty easy for me to tell if a game is going to be a good or not. Gameloft doesn't always make the best decisions, for example in Dungeon Hunter 5, they added a energy bar instead of making the game $5.
You are right. Rovio was excellent at making great company at the time, but with their newer games, they aren't really doing the greatest.
I never really liked the Candy Crush Games, mostly because they were just copies of the other 300 games made before it that give the exat same experience.
Gameloft comes with the best experience. There isn't many other apps you can use to substitute for a game like Order And Chaos Online. I mean, it's the only game on any AppStore that works like World Of Warcraft. The map is massive. I mean huge like it would take you way over 2 months to get through the world.
The reason it would take this long is because you have to do quests and level up before getting to some places.
Have fun with your gaming.

Well I can't say which is best but there are some companies that are known for gaming on the mobile platform such as Gameloft and EA. I just choose games base on the categories I like and not necessarily the company that created it. As long as the game was made good then I don't have a problem.
Yes, I know what you are saying. I meant, what is the company that stands out. I agree I either am playing a game by Gameloft, or a game like Madden or Fifa. The thing I hate about Madden Mobile though is, there is no mode for you to choose a team and play against another team. Offline. Without people making eir team out of cards they find in the auction house.
FIFA was ok, they made it free.
So, I guess your answer would be mixed. You either play one or the other.
I don't judge games by their makers. I hated the sky gambler games but I loved Radiation Island.
I hated Brothers in Arms 3, I did like the other ones but I still like Modern Combat 5.
I am open, but I do see Gameloft stands out.

Gameloft are definitely one of the better developers for mobile apps and games, that's for sure. They have also become one of my favourite. Other developers that stand out in my mind are Glu, who have produced some great games like Contract Killer, and then there's also Madfinger who developed games like Dead Trigger.