Villians for movies who whould you like to see?

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Ok thanks to all the new hype due to The NOW FAMOUS Spiderman 3 Trailer, questions have been answered but now even more questions are a foot. Mostly WILL THERE BE A SPIDERMAN 4. I think yes Sony and Marvel will try to push for that to capitalize on the sales. Sam would love to continue the story. But if an when remains to be the question.

Batman Begins is heading up a sequel to be released next year sometime. Will the joker be in this new batman? Who knows, Chris Nolan did say that he would like to put Harvey Dent in the second movie to set him up to be Two Face in the third. Great idea a approach if you ask me.

Now that Superman is out Brian Singer is taking time off from movies to recharge the batteries. No word has been stated on a sequel and if Brian will do it. The cast and crew has said in interviews that they would love to do another one IF Brian was doing it.

So with our 3 greatest Hero’s and their movies we no nothing about the villains. Who is going to be the sequel’s? Who would you like to see in the movie. OTHER than Venom, Carnage, and The Joker who would you like to see. I think the Lizard or The Vulture would be good. Vulture would make for some really cool air battles. I would love to see a Nice Baine in Batman. Kicking Bale’s ass left and right would rule. Brianiac or Parasite in Superman. So who would you like to see in the movies. What villain would make the best for the movies.

And just to spice things up what actor should play the part.

Superman should have to face off against Doomsday. This movie showed how powerful he really is. Since Doomsday is a relic of Krypton, you could easily tie that in with the current movie and how he was searching for a piece of the homeland. He needs someone that puts him to the test, a villain so strong that when they hit each other, buildings shatter (final pages of the Death of Superman... Oh and I do have that one sealed up).

Spiderman being hunted by Kraven (one of my favorites) would make a good background while someone else takes the human side of the story (like the Lizard being the beloved Dr. Conners or Venom being former co-worker Eddie Brock)

The Xmen need the Hellfire Club. Magneto is a good villain in his own way, but they need something sinister and take a break (or at least a new spin) on the human vs. mutant scene. Apocalypse and his Horsemen would be good as well. I would hope they get pretty hardcore with him, though. Afterall, he is all about survival of the fittest. The Xmen have a huge villains gallery.

Ghost Rider needs to face off against Lilith (go check her out). It was a big enough story that they crossed over with the Nightstalkers which included Blade. That could be a cool combination.

I agree about Bats vs. Bane (the character that broke his back. Yup, I've got that one too.) Although in a previous movie, Bane was a dumb thug and not the criminal genius who deduced who Bats was, broke his spirit, then broke his back.

The Captain America movie needs to have the Red Skull.

The Fantastic 4 need Galactus (and probably will get him). Or the Infinity Gauntlet. Or just Thanos.

The Punisher vs. Bullseye has been mentioned as an idea, but I doubt they would use it. Instead, they would probably go with someone like Deadpool. However, Jigsaw would be perfect.

I can't think of any more comic movies being made right now, but if they made a movie about Cable, they could set it in the future against Apocalypse, or against someone else in the present. A movie about Longshot could pit him against Mojo. And that's just some Marvel characters. I won't get into Green Lantern, Aquaman, or Firestorm.

As far as Spidey is concerned I'd like to see the storyarc where he fights the juggernaut put into film, classic freaking spidey story.

Ghost Rider I sure as hell *hell, get it, I'm too much!* hope he fights Mephisto

Captain America, Red Skull is given, lets see him fight Crossbones

Supes, I really don't care, I'll go out on a limb and say I'd like him to fight Metallo, just so they can make a mean ass metallo on film

X-men, sentinels, nuff said

Bats, we've pretty much seen them all, lets see, I guess we haven't seen Killer Croc and the Ventriliquest