Vacations

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Next week, I'm heading to Myrtle Beach with our youth (so I won't be online). I was wondering, what everyone else was doing this summer.

Stealing hubcaps, searching for the dead body of a local boy near some train tracks with three of my friends, playing baseball in a sandlot, going to a crazy summer camp full of sex-crazed counselors and possibly a serial killer on the loose...etc.

Actually, I spend most of my days at work, at Yankee Stadium and playing basketball. I might spend some time at Cape Cod in MA this summer, or take a trip out of the country somewhere soon.

LoL, hm, I don't know about scribe, but I'm having a good safe summer with lots of working as a lifeguard, writing a column for a local paper, trying to gather ever more freelancing gigs, going to graduation parties, plan a road trip with a friend, host bonfires, go on the family vacation (which will probably be a bike tour somewhere), use my summer membership at the gym, find my copy of Photoshop, Runescape (yes, that mmo everyone hates here), and ummmmmm that covers most of it, I think.

Oh and play video games. Preferably Animal Crossing WW or another online DS game until my eyes implode.

And watch the Full Metal Alchemist movie ^_^

I'll be playing Oblivian, FFXI, and working

I'll get a car. So that I can go to 6 flags every weekend WHOO HOOO, Kinda KA and Nitro.

But on the plus side i'll try my hardest to film Holiday Wars, I will try no to piss off any one, or make something crappy. So please be on the look out for Holiday Wars Episode VI.

Hmm, ok I'm going to DC for some leadership summit thing, then my parents are flying up and were going to New York, and in either one of these states is where I'm getting my 360!!!!! YAY!!!
(Since RoDesignWeb stole mine lol). Um, after that I'm gonna read my new Tom Clancy books, watch all the Naruto episodes on youtube, along with some other shows. And of course I'll be playing the crap outta my 360. It better be in stock!
And uh, I guess that's it...

Get it form DC I think there is no tax. I know DE has no tax. NY IS HIGH. They wanted $64.99 for DOA4. but yea they are in stock you can walk right up to a stoer and buy one now.

GET BURNOUT REVENGE

I'm going shotgun fishing next week....

I'm taking a few days off work while the farmer next door is away on his vacation, we are going to pump most of the water out of his well stocked pond...

Once the water is low enough to see all the fish, we'll break out the shotguns and fill up the coolers....

It's pretty fun and we'll end up with a freezer full of fish at the end of the day....

Just hope it rains a bunch after we're done, that way the pond will fill back up....

I recommend this sport to everyone, young and old...

Peace,

My summer will be spent working at Chuck E Cheese trying to get myself out of debt. Oh, and of course, I'll be around here.