ugh

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Today, my coworkers had a "pot-luck". You know, where everyone is supposed to bring something to eat and we all share. I learned a long time ago to carefully examine things before eaten. Today something was brought that has many of them making sure there is a trash can nearby. I hate these things. The people that organize them should be fired right after they clean the mess left in the bathroom.

Spuds....like Jonas said, it is a potluck dinner....Although, every one of them i have been to before were very close to the bad side of luck....It's where each person brings a different side dish that they make at home.....It's kinda like putting all the food on the table, spinning the table around, and then scream "Pick Your Poison"...heehee

I think that next time, I'll have to bring something loaded. Like chocolate cake made out of ExLax. Of course, then everyone would get sick and leave me to do all their work. Hmm.... There has to be another way.

If you put in too much and if you have kidney problems, are old, pregnant, anemic, have a weakened immune system, or other problems it can cause kidney failure, UTIs, dangerous drops in blood pressure, dehydration, pneumonia, intestinal obstruction (ironically), among other problems. It'l be fine for people who are young and in good health. Otherwise it can cause major problems. I thought you said your mom was a nurse, BC, you should know this.

wow. fortunately, the ones who would be partaking of the special brownies are all in their early 20's, perfectly healthy and are so full of poo that they are in need of something to help move it on out. But maybe something a little less evil. . . got any ideas? Food especially, but otherwise evil things to do to coworkers.

Ask Mr. Hanky he always knows when you're in need of a hand!!
MrHanky.jpg

Last edited:
also, spuds, you sounded like one of those damn commercials. or, like you just read the back of the box.

make something with eggs that doesnt require eggs. you know, like...chilli. and leave all the egg shells in it. or something. or make something delicious from head cheese or some other disgusting, obscur part of an animals boddy. then people won't realize that they've been eating brain, till after it was finished.

GhostToast said:
make something with eggs that doesnt require eggs. you know, like...chilli. and leave all the egg shells in it. or something.

You'd have to be careful if you did something like that though. Someone could be allergic to the extra ingredient and not let you know about it because it doesn't really belong in the recipe (i.e. eggs in chilli).