troll

As opposed to what? Aren't you always a troll?

And why is this a general discussion and not an off-topic one?

ZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG. She got you there Ghost. DAMN. "In your face blue dude, IN...YOUR...FACE."

By the way, what the hell are you talking about?

DAMMIT. My post should go before yours.

a troll is someone who uhmm.. trolls around the message board...kinda like a troll who hangs around a bridge. and just waits till someone posts to quickly respond. i think. maybe i'm not a troll, cause maybe a troll just posts mean quips at people and pretends to be an expert...but it's still the hanging around part i believe.

Then I have been a troll for the better part of two hours then. However, I am also working on my book. So I guess I am a writer troll with +5 ring of creativity.

ok we can talk about various trolls in video games. geeeeez!!

trolls are a staple in any adventure/rpg...but do you notice that they vary quite differently from game to game...also...trolls in fairy tales are WAY different...

trolls generally come from scandinavian culture...but seem to be most prominently known from such classics as JRR Tolkien's works as well as D&D (which as we all know is a direct result of Tolkien)

trolls/games/trolls/games

ok? :p

WTF, you've been eating paint chips from under that bridge of yours haven't you, and on the subject of trolls, I was really pissed of as a child because I saw a commercial for troll dolls, It said if you rubbed the jewel on their stomach a wish would be granted, false advertisement at its best

Yeah trolls are an interesting bit of folklore simply because there is so much variation from lore to lore. There are the trolls that lived under the bridge in the children's fable, who were never really described but had to be fairly human-like. There are the trolls of Tolkein, who are dumb, brutish giants which will turn to stone if exposed to sunlight. In other folklore, trolls are benign woodland creatures, industrious but covetous of precious metals. The Dungeons & Dragons troll is unlike any other, a huge, monstrous beast with sharp claws and fangs, able to regenerate entire body parts like a starfish. And then there are the little troll dolls, really what the fuck is up with them, especially little old ladies bringing them to bing halls?