trading games

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
so i'm thinking of trading out some older games in order to cut the cost of getting a new one. specifically fire emblem 2.

it makes me sad to trade games for new ones...cause i like the idea of having a collection. but the truth is, some games just aren't very good and/or are not worth keeping after playing through them again. i guess it's just the feeling that i paid 50 bucks for them at one point and am potentially only getting a few dollars in return now...

what a dilema...

:c:

I was thinking of creating a store here, where we would give points for trade ins. We would put new games in the store, and users can use their points to buy new games. I was thinking of allowing post points and what not to count for store points as well..

Stan

shut the hell up Stan you don't know what your talkin about damnit
go back in you little hole
your not supposed to post anymore remember what you parole officer said :p

Yep, BC, you are still number 1 in the active users list. I think your cat hacked the website and placed you on that pedastal.

Oh and any use for the mygamer points would be cool. It would be great to be rewarded for all the useless drivel I am writing.

ya. and all the company time we're wasting at our jobs

mygamer should hire private investigators to get ahold of the employers of the people with the most mygamer points and turn them in for always being on non-work related websites =)
j/k

my company is not even aware that i HAVE internet access. which is why half of my posts are so scatterbrained. always have to be prepared to alt-tab to something productive-looking.