Tomorrow's the Big Day!

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
I trust we're all on the edge of our seats, with tongues lolling out in hopes of lapping up the droplets of pure gamer gold that is expected to fall from Nintendo's revered brow tomorrow.

Anybody got the skinny on some fresh rumours? Anybody?

Gamespot said the functionality of Twilight Princess is that it will allow you to slash the sword, aimthe bow and all that with the Revmote. There is going to be a Metal Slug compilation pack for the Revolution, Sega is making a Monkey Ball, and a Wario Ware was announced.

Hmmm. I see. Well, I never played it. Didn't have a Neo Geo (or have any friends with one).

But I'd just like to say, that way back when they delayed Twilight Princess for the second time, I called Wii controller functionality.

It was on the SNES, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and GBA...

But we all kinda predicted Wii functionality, Basil. Or at least, an emphasis on it being playable on the Wii.

Only Sony and a few developers to day. Square Enix was today.

Nintendo and Microsoft is tmrw. Can't wait

Do ya'll know what time Nin and Micro will be their press conferences tomorrow? I am very much interested. I think that I am going to plan on being near a computer around those times so that I can hear the good word.

I will not be giving any info on the Wii if anyone cares. I'll be in NY trying to catch the live feed myself. If no one gives an Update by the time I get home I'll cover all who gives a crap.

I made it to 300 i'm so proud. * crying *

Yah I am not going to be able to watch live myself. i am also not going to be able to read up on stuff for a couple of hours after the fact. Unfortunately I will be teaching at that time and I think it would be terribly rude of me to interrupt my lesson in order to accept a phone message or a text with any new info. Stupid Moral Compass.