The Walking Dead Season 2

joshposh

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
trafficmonsoon.com
Fans of the TV series will like this game. I didn't play Season 1 so I wasn't sure what to expect in season 2. What I found was a cinematic experience with some interaction. But if you love the TV series you'll like the way this game is set up. You are basic changing the storyline as you play and make key decisions at pivotal points in the game. So if you ever watched the TV series and wish characters ran left instead of right, or ran passed a few people that needed help, now you can do it.

Anyone else played it yet?

Clem was the center of this whole season. I enjoyed this season thorough even tough it has nothing to do with the TV show airing right now. I loved all the five episodes of this game's second season and now I am looking forward to the third season

True, it has nothing to do with the show. Clementine was the focal point. I'm also looking forward to next seasons games also I heard The Wolf Among us is based around the same game engine.

I love the show, and I loved both seasons of the game. I am kind of glad that it doesn't have anything to do with the TV show. I'd be happier if they added a character or two from the show, and then made a connection with what happens in the show, and how it reflects in the game. The game could be a bit in the future, or before the show, so we can see what a few characters were doing or are doing before/after the show.

About the game, tho. Like the first season, this one was an immersing experience, as well. I thought I wouldn't like it a lot because I didn't like Clementine all that much in the first season. But in season 2 she grew up, and she's a lot more mature now and can take care of herself. She's not an innocent girl who needs help.

I don't get what the hype is about this show. I have never been able to get into it. That being said, the game does look rather interesting. I think I'd enjoy it a lot more than the show. I don't have to listen to the cheesy dialogue, poor acting, and poor scripts. I'll have to get my hands on this game eventually. Will probably rent it first to see if it's actually worth buying. Don't want to waste my cash.

Well, I have watched both the show and have played both the seasons of the game. I enjoy the game a lot more than the show, because I can actually make the choices, and see how they reflect on the world and on the people around me. But, that being said, I have enjoyed the show quite a bit, as well. Not as much as I've enjoyed the game, but I still think it's a good show, and I managed to get into it. I'd say both the games and the show are worth playing and watching.