Tenchu: Fatal Shadows

PithPulchritude

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
NYC
pithpulchritude.mygamer.com
Has anyone played Tenchu: Fatal Shadows? What did you think of the game? Graphics, tough controls, overall gameplay, or a little boring perhaps? I just wanted to get a bit more feedback from others, to see if I'm the only one who was disappointed...

I rented it. Yeah, it would have been cool if it was released like 2 yrs ago. But games like Splinter Cell and MGS crush this game. Plus there is no 2 Player Mode like there was in the last one.

Never before has a ninja been so slow, but been able to save the world twice. I miss you Tatsumaru, why did you have to die?! But I dunno, I have been kinda depressed by ninja games lately. I beat every possible aspect of Wrath of Heaven, and I even got the ending where Rikimaru takes off his mask, but I really think its just a mediocre game. Shinobi was fun, but just too insanely difficult. I really found Ninja Gaiden to be overrated, while its got slick graphics and nifty moves that flow nicely, the controls just weren't perfect, the camera got pretty annoying and the difficulty level was also too steep.

I'm not against hard I games, but I believe a game should always be beatable.