Super Smash Brothers Melee

I have played SSB for both systems and its one of the best fighting games ever. Ive got all the fighters which did take a while but it was worth it. Ill have to go with Mario for my choice. :cool:

SquallSnake7 said:
SSBM is the best fighting game of all time. Hands down.
I heard there is gonna be a new addition to the Smash Bros. Collection! It is called Super Smash Brothers: Revolution for the Nintendo Revolution!!!!

Yeah, the new Super Smash Bros has been confirmed by Nintendo and it will be a launch game for the system. It will also be online. Gonna be sweet!

SquallSnake7 said:
Yeah, the new Super Smash Bros has been confirmed by Nintendo and it will be a launch game for the system. It will also be online. Gonna be sweet!
Wow, sounds like it would be pretty cool if I didn't suck at it. Lol.

There really is no way i can think of to improve the series at this point, any way by making a new one there would be 3 so when the fourth one would come out, those adamant about dissing nintendo would claim that they just make money off of it because of the name SSBM. Anyway one per system is enough, people are still trying to master SSBM and get everything... not me i just learned yesterday i had every trophy... or at least i think i do the lottery won't even give me a .01 percent chance of getting a new trophy even with 20 coins thrown in the sucker.

Miamivice15 said:
There really is no way i can think of to improve the series at this point, any way by making a new one there would be 3 so when the fourth one would come out, those adamant about dissing nintendo would claim that they just make money off of it because of the name SSBM. Anyway one per system is enough, people are still trying to master SSBM and get everything... not me i just learned yesterday i had every trophy... or at least i think i do the lottery won't even give me a .01 percent chance of getting a new trophy even with 20 coins thrown in the sucker.

I can think of several ways. More characters. Less copy characters. More levels. More of the retro levels. More diverse levels. Better minigames. More multiplayer options. No 1-hit KOs (baseball bat). Some others too.

For characters, I think they should...

-Add Wario and Waluigi
-Dump Dr. Mario
-Add Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong and Lanky Kong (he roxxorz my soxxorz)
-Make Young Link transform into some of the Majora's Mask forms.
-Add Wind Waker Link
-Give Ganondorf his own set of moves.
-Make Roy fight different from Marth.
-Add Hector, Lynn, Eliwood, and the two heroes from Sacred Stones.
-Make Fox fight like he does in Starfox Adventures, and keep Falco as-is.
-Add Metaknight and Dedede.
-Dump Pichu.
-Keep it to three pokemon, Pikachu, Mewtwo and Jigglypuff.

That's all I can think of for now. I just wish Nintendo would listen to my genius counsel...