Super NES "Primal Rage"

primalclaws1974

Registered
Dec 2, 2014
Does anyone remember the Super NES game "Primal Rage"? I loved that game. I had never got into the "Street Fighters" games, and although the creatures faced off in a similar way, it was different. This was the first giant monster game I played, and it got me interested in future console games like "Rampage" for the Game Cube, and "Godzilla" for the PS2.

I remember first walking into the arcade and there were several Primal Rage games out and they were bombarded with gamers trying to to get a glimpse of the game. Sure it made it to the consoles of the time, but I felt it was short on the graphics because of the technological limitations of the time.

I honestly only found out about this game in the recent years from watching a few online videos. I don't think that game got as popular here in my country and from what I understand the arcade version was superior and I really wish I could have experienced playing it.

I know I've played that game in arcades, but I don't think I actually ever played or owned it at home, which is a shame. It's definitely a classic game that most people either know about or have played themselves. Heck, I even know some people that play it every once in awhile today.

I first saw this game when I was 5 or 6. I was at the right age for everything about this ridiculous game to hook me right away.