Super Mario World

Nero

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Who here loves Super Mario World? I love that game. My favorite thing to do in that game is to fly with the feather and skip over the end post on some levels and go to the secret ones.

Is that the old version of the game? I've always loved Super Mario, I think the gameplay is cute and I always get nostalgic whenever I play it now. As a kid, I was "one of the boys" and I used to play it with my brother and father. I miss those days.

Is that the old version of the game? I've always loved Super Mario, I think the gameplay is cute and I always get nostalgic whenever I play it now. As a kid, I was "one of the boys" and I used to play it with my brother and father. I miss those days.
I was talking about super mario world the game that came out after Super Mario Bros 3. All though I can understand your feels for the original game. I use to play it with my brothers all the time and he would be better at it than me.

Oh, okay! Now, I understand. The thing is, I have yet to play the version of the game that you are talking about. I'll go ahead and look for some reviews off the internet and maybe get a copy of the game for myself. Thank you, by the way, for that information!

Oh, okay! Now, I understand. The thing is, I have yet to play the version of the game that you are talking about. I'll go ahead and look for some reviews off the internet and maybe get a copy of the game for myself. Thank you, by the way, for that information!
Your welcome. I love that game so much and it is kinda suprising that someone didn't play it yet. I think the Snes Version had yoshi's island with it. I could be wrong but, don't take my word for it.

As a kid, I loved that game. I played it religiously almost every day, and I played it a lot with my mom. She was the one who got me hooked on Super Mario. Then, the NES disappeared. To this day, I still have no idea what happened to it :( I loved Mario's flying ability! I almost forgot about that. I got excited whenever I got Mario to ride on Yoshi, too. I hated the underwater levels, though. Still do in the New Super Nintendo Bros.

When I got the Gameboy Advanced, the first game I got was the remake of Super Mario World. I played that game all the time, like, all the time. I do now own both versions and have played it on the SNES to the last castle... but I haven't ever beat it. It was however, my first 2D Mario platformer.

I love Super Mario games, too. I like all those of jumping and hitting. Flying with feather must be fun. I have not yet played Super Mario World, either. I will go check out if I will like this one.

I played Super Mario World way too much when I was a kid... because it was the only game I had for my SNES for a very long time, haha. I know all secret paths and shortcuts (the star world!) and I can probably finish the entire game in one sitting. Maybe even with no lives lost! That's a challenge I should try one of these days...

I played Super Mario World way too much when I was a kid... because it was the only game I had for my SNES for a very long time, haha. I know all secret paths and shortcuts (the star world!) and I can probably finish the entire game in one sitting. Maybe even with no lives lost! That's a challenge I should try one of these days...
I played it on GBA as a kid and when I recently re played it I found out more secrets then I could remember. I even looked it up to see it.