Street Fighter II

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
With my extreme happiness about Street Fighter on the PSP, it got me to thinking has anyone heard anything new about the Street Fighter II XB Live arcade game? Preferably a release date.

No Nothin And I'm Getting Very Upset. This Game On Xbl Will Be Like A Refund For All Those Quaters I Spent At The Arcade..................................

I Want Answers Capcom, Bill, Peter Moor, I Want My Street Fighter

I've been checking up on it...

From what I heard, there were some colossal lag issues that were occuring with the game, which put it on hold for a while. Its release date is Q2 2006. There's prolly gonna be some info at E3. Hopefully they'll say that Street Fighter Alpha Collection is coming out, on Xbox with full online support, too.

But you know what'd be even better? A new Street Fighter...why won't they make one?

Indeed, it seems like Capcom forgot about SF and focused on the new RE, DMC, Onimusha, and new franchises (i.e. Lost Planet & Dead Rising).

I'd like to see a SF IV and a new SF EX game (with good graphics this time). I don't want any cheap bosses like Gill (I think that was his name). And I've said it before and I'll say it again, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD, GIVE US REAL ENDINGS IN THE NEXT STREET FIGHTER!

The Alpha Collection is gonna rock (especially SFA2).

That would Kick major A$$. But if they did it it should only be on XBL. And do one for each online service. But yea Alapha would rock. But I got one better than that.

Marvel vs. Capcom or a new installment of Marvel vs. Capcom...................Only a man dream

Yeah...endings are almost always disappointing in fighting games...cept for some of em in DOA and KOF. But poor Charlie Nash...how many times over has he died?

He had glory in the V series. But the Mortal Kombat endins were ok. Around the new instalments. But yea If Xbox got M vs C. Then they get one up on Nintendo. Even though they will have streets of rage. It better be online co-op. But when the game hits i hope ppl will be able to back up all there talk. I suck been rusty for a while. But i'm down to try to school anyone was up for it. gamer tag PrinceLUDA21

I just really want something like the original Street Fighter, or maybe Final Fight on the Nintendo Revolution Virtual Console.

But man, I'm really wanting stuff like Street Fighter Hyper Fighting on the Revolution and 360 for games like King of Fighters. I'd love to play KOF 98 online. Or Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Did you not here there is a high chance that final fight is making the Rev cut. I want Killer Instinct. (MASTER COMBO)....But I think the rev will sell just because of the clasics its gonna house. I miss the days of going to the local store claiming I got next on a game. Untill that asian kid or the kid who kicks everyone's butt comes in......................YOU PPL upset me with your one quater and ability to defeat eveyone. I lost lunch money because of you......................But the clasic fighters will be back and i wont have to waste any more quaters

Ture but I thought Nintendo Bought the right to all of the games the Rare has made for a Nintendo system. Which brings up a New thread I'm gonna Post Were will golden eye be. Nintendo game. Rare is owned by micrsoft but EA owns the 007 series.

No, they didn't. Rare retained the rights to all their games and characters except Donkey Kong and Star Fox. Rare took Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker, Killer Instinct all with them.

OOOOOOo ok Will they screwed up Conker and PDZ was kinda lame. I hope they wont try to bring back Banjo. Keep that in the past as a classic. And that sucks for Nintendo.

Well, Rare is in an akward position. The majority of their staff incrementally left as time went on, which is why they've only made three games since joining Microsoft many, many years ago. In fact, Kameo was originally going to be a NINTENDO 64 GAME.

Yea I know look at how long that took. and it still wasent that good. Rare needs help bad. Or other wise Microsoft wasted there Money. Unless they are looking to bring some Classics to the XBL.