? Strange increase in forum postings...

I knew that if all I said I needed was a keyboard then everyone would pitch in the fact that I need more. I JUST KNEW IT! But I posted it that way anyways. Thank you for proving me right guys!

the winners are the fans of course. and wijg, what kind of bitch are you, get out there an surpass katie, are you going to be beaten by a girl of all things, get out there and do something, or I'll do to you what I did to John Lennon

You'll introduce me to a chick? ROCK ON. I think I'll stop posting for a year now, so there is no way I can surpass Katie.

Not to worry, there is no way you can surpass me. Oh wait, you mean in post count not in life. Well you could, but I doubt you will.

wow katie you can be so cruel at times, poor wijg, stomping his dreams, poor guy, it's bad enough he has low self esteem, I think it's time we do something nice for ol' wijg, that's it, tonight your getting all dressed up, and we're going to hooters.

I am so very very glad I wasn't born a man. Imagine all the great discoveries that men haven't made because they are too bust going to Hooters and strip clubs.

I've been to neither. We recently got a Sportsexy cafe, which is like a Hooters crossed with a sports bar. I really want to go, but no one will go with me.

I need to make friends with more male strippers. I think it would improve my life considerably.

And I think that's the trolley to the Land of Make Believe.

Okay now I start on my quest to find a male strip club in North Jersey.

Don't tell Pat. He'll try and make me feel guilty.

The quick reply thing is new this week.

And don't spoli my fantasies by telling me that most male strippers are gay.