Starbomb

Kitty Reeves

Registered
Jan 19, 2015
Starbomb is the eponymous debut studio album by American comedy supergroup Starbomb, composed of Leigh Daniel Avidan and Brian Wecht of American comedy duo Ninja Sex Party and Flash animator and internet personality Arin Hanson (also known as "Egoraptor"), also known from Game Grumps. Starbomb brings together the sexually provocative music stylings of NSP and the video game-based humor of Egoraptor. The album was released on December 17, 2013. Starbomb later collaborated on a second album, Player Select, released on December 16, 2014.

Starbomb is a pretty popular group, who writes comedy songs about video games. They recently released their second album "Player Select". :D

This is one of the new songs off the second album, and I personally think it's "SMASH!" is one of the best songs the band has done to date.

This is one of their earlier songs, but it's still pretty funky! And it gets really funny at the end.

This is one of their first "hit" songs, and it is really good! It's a little dirty, but oh so hilarious.

What do you think? Have you heard of Starbomb before? Do you like them? Hate them? Don't even care? ;)

I've seen the videos the name just never registered when watching it. Which is pretty hilarious because it seems to be everywhere in the video.They're pretty well thought out. I just recently caught this one & I think it might fit in as the black sheep of the Starbomb family...