Spiderman 3 Trailer..........nuff Said

Nah, the Spiderman movies have kept relatively close to the elements of the comics. And since the Goblin was the one who killed Gwen (it was the original, though...I think) I think they'll have him be the one to do in Gwen, not the suit.

You are correct, it was the original, but they did mess with it in the movies. Remember the climax of the first Spiderman where GG dropped MJ off one side and a trolley full of people off the other? In the books, that was Gwen instead of MJ and he couldn't save her. If they changed it that much (letting it be MJ instead of Gwen, she lives instead of dies) then you have to have a whole different death scene for her.

Darth_Jonas said:
Of course Harry will be a villian, but the focus has always been on Peter and his growth as a character. Harry has grown as well, but in the wrong way. Now where do you go with that growth? Of course Harry has to become GG and try to kill or ruin Spidey. But if he figures out that Spidey is too much for him, he could enlist Sandman. Sandman won't be the main focus either. To me, Harry gets his revenge on Peter when he kills Gwen Stacy. We know they're thinking of more movies and what better way to set them up? It provides tension between Pete and MJ, it completely severs Pete and Harry. Of course her death could be an accident. We just don't know enough right now..

He wont enlist Sandman. This is a peronal Vendetta against Pete. Sandman will be just a simple villian. Like int the comics when the story may be about Spiderman against Doc Ock, but has a run in with The Vulture for a breif moment. Thats how this will work. Being this is a moive He will have to fight two villians through out the moive that is great. But team up's tend to suck ( Remember Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin. ) Yea he may kill Gwen but were does that leave MJ how does she fit in the story now. Gwen is here to shake things up. The fact that her an Harry may become close seems to help fuel Pete's anger He does wear the suit when fighting GG. This only leads me to think that Pete kills his best friend, and some one he loves also get's killed. In which he gets rid of the suite. Being the Eric ( Eddie ) can only get the suite at the end of the movie I bet Eddie will follow Spidey around most of the movie.

suite=apartment. suit=outfit.

I believe that the Sandman character will be one of those guys who breaks the law cause he needs the money, bla, bla, blah. I think Harry will give him that opportunity by becoming the Sandman (inadvertantly) and then paying him to kill Spidey. He wants revenge, and that doesn't necessarily mean Pete's immediate death. He loves MJ too, so he won't kill her. Kill Gwen.

Darth_Jonas said:
suite=apartment. suit=outfit.

haha my fault. You know my spelling sucks thanks for the correction. I really need to work on my gramer.

But on a scale of 1-10 what would you predict the moive gets I say a freaking 20 but thats just me.

so far, the movies have rocked. They kept to the man aspect of Spiderman and not the Spider powers. The focus has been on his inner turmoil and his love for MJ (both movies started with her). If he sticks to that formula, he will succeed. However, having a complete trilogy that continually gets better is very tough to pull off. I fear that Raimi has taken Pete and MJ into a place difficult to do anything with without making it reset to the beginning of S2. I don't really want to see that. I want to see them continue to grow and for her to figure out how to deal with dating a superhero.

I'm hoping for that 20 you bet on, but I think it could be an 8 or 9.

According to comic cannon, Harry should become the Hobgoblin, in order to avenge his father's death... that's how it went in the comic arcs and I think that's a good way for the movie arc to go. Harry in the symbiote suit makes no sense... but when was it ruled that this stuff has to be LOGICAL?

As far as the Symbiote's size... I'm fine with making him Spidy-sized. it lookeed fantastic in the trailer!

And, hey, while we're talking canon, we've met J. Jonah Jameson's son... and he IS an astronaut (like in the comics). Could we maybe... just maybe... see...

Moonstone?

The mind boggles.

WRONG. Harry was the second Green Goblin. In the comics cartoon and anything spiderman. The Hobgoblin was just a crook who stole the goblin gear and what not. Dose anyone remember the Goblin team up against spiderman in the comics. NORMAN WAS ALREADY DEAD. So it was Harry and some other guy as the goblins.

But Jonas there has been no talk of another trilogy. This is to be the Last movie. But the fact that Sam would like to make more is just his personal desire. If it does pick up how long will it be before we see Spiderman 4. That all depends on the Money 3 makes and How Sam wants to go about it. If he is forced to go right into 4 then Maybe Toby and cast will be apart of it. If not then we will see a whole new cast in the coming years. And yea 20 in my book

Sam has stated that he wouldn't mind doing them, but his time frame is 2010 and would be with a new cast. I agree with that assessment. We don't need to be burned out on Spidey. Let things settle for a while then serve us up another round of good flics. Yes, Hollywood wants to make more (it's all about the money), but I think they'll wait and use the waves made by Spidey to surf in some other comix movies.

Prince is right. The GG2 actually hated the Hobgoblin crook who just went around killing. Harry took it personally that someone was using Daddy's stuff. And Moonstone? I thought John Jameson became "Werewolf by Night".

I have no clue about that one.

But dose anyone really beleive that they will use the space origin for the suite ( suit I know Jonas just messing with you ). I mean seriously to me in the movie/real world it does not fit at all. It's good for comic fans but really who would beleive that in watching a movie. If you knew nothing of Spaiderman but what you seen in the movies would you think that a alien costume came from space to control a human.

And I don't think Galatctis will be in the Next Fantastic 4 movie. However Silver Sufer is to be in it getting the worl ready for the Big man. And Doom is to return. So at the end of F4 2 will we see the big man or will we see him in 3 hmmmmm?

Apparently, Sony and Marvel signed for 7, count'em SEVEN Spidey movies.

There's more than enough story to fill them too.

I don't know if we'll ever see Carnage, or what the rating would have to be (or the budget for that matter! -- the tendrils, the horrible and expensive tendrils!). But I hope they continue following larger story arcs over two or three films and put smaller-time enemies in each individual film. I'd love to see Rhino, for example.

I do not care for Rhino at all. Scorpion would make a great Villian to put in the movie. Or Vulture, Kraven, I think thats it.

watch count is now at 153 times. I watch this trailer way tooo much. my iPod died last night while watching it.

Kraven would be great. You could even incorporate him into the story as a reaction to Spidey bringing down a baddie in S3 or having ol' Harry bringing Spiderman's prowess to Kraven's attention.

Well VENOM WILL BE IN THE MOVIE HOW F**************************** Great is that. Also from what I here from Comic Con Harry will not be the next Goblin or a Goblin at All. SO WHO THE F IS On the Glider. Rami confirmed that Venom and Sand Man will the villians in the movie. So now even more questions are a foot. Also there was a new Trailer for the Movie

But wait that doesnt make sense! I'm pretty sure in the trailer it shows someone on the glider then it shows Harry punching, and it seems like the same setting. (But I havent watched the trailer in a while, so...)

Also I know the venom symbiote is in the movie, but does it go onto...whatever that guys name is?

Yes Eddie/Topher Will be Venom in the movie. We will see Venom in the movie. But Harry will not be a goblin in the movie. Now this does not mean he will not sport the glider and what not. But if you look in the trailer a pumpkin bomb was thrown at harry. So who tossed it? Also the one in the glider who really is it? They only have have of the goblin mask. Now i'm more confused of the sotry and where the movie is going. Also Gewn may not die in the movie. But who knows. It will be atleaste a week or so maybe more before a leak of the trailer that was shown at comic con wont be around.

Well, Eddie Brock is played by Topher Grace (From "That 70's Show"), I can't tell if that's him in the poster or Toby. It does look like he's wearing the black spidey suit under all that goo though, so I'd say it was Toby.

Basil look at the teeth, they grew a lil bit. Plus if you look at the hair it's more cut and has a brownish color look. and the back ground looks more like the chruch scene.