Source for entertainment.....

Action_Hero

Registered
Dec 15, 2006
hi guys ... i love to share my thoughts ... so we are having many sources of entertainment in todays life and most of them are online sources. what you think is best source for entertainment.

Personally, I believe gaming on a console is the best as it is the most interactive. You don't just sit there like a lump and stare at the screen. Also, you can have friends over to jam with you and/or jump online (xbl) and connect with more friends. I think we've gotten too far away from personal contact and isolated ourselves. Besides that, board games and card games are making a comeback. Again, people interacting with people is starting to have a bigger draw.

I like books. You can take them with you anywhere and you can always find one that interests you. To quote Thomas Jefferson, "I cannot live without books."

Anything from War and Peace to Spider-Man is out there waiting for you. It enterains you and sharpens your mind. It doesn't get a lot better than that.

kwilson said:
I like books. You can take them with you anywhere and you can always find one that interests you. To quote Thomas Jefferson, "I cannot live without books."

Anything from War and Peace to Spider-Man is out there waiting for you. It enterains you and sharpens your mind. It doesn't get a lot better than that.

books? when i am trying to read any book, i am automatically go to sleep .

Well, considering the lingual fluidity of your post, I'm impressed you're even literate.

Welcome to the site, btw.

Video games right now are I think the greatest source of entertainment, pretty much along the lines of what Darth is talking about in regards to playing with friends. But it's sorely lacking in art. For a good combination of both, I'll go with movies, perhaps the most perfect union of those two notions we have. Books are too passive and isolated an experience to be thoroughly entertaining. But that may be because I have a few fundamental problems with books that may or may not change over time.