Solve the riddles.

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
Hopefully you guys like this:

A married couple have 7 children, half of them are boys. How can this be?

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

GT & BC you were both right. Here's 3 more:

If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee.
Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda.
Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter. Do you know what 2 words I must be?

Okay BC, one more time. Try these:

What can fill a room but takes up no space?

Shoot at me a thousand times and I may still survive; one scratch from me and you will find your prospects take a dive. What am I?

My thunder rolls beneath me, my lightning flares above. I dust the crust, and when I bust, all I touch will I shove. What am I?

When set loose I fly away,
Never so cursed as when I go astray.
What am I?

If you get these you're the master.

Maverick said:
Okay BC, one more time. Try these:

What can fill a room but takes up no space?

Shoot at me a thousand times and I may still survive; one scratch from me and you will find your prospects take a dive. What am I?

My thunder rolls beneath me, my lightning flares above. I dust the crust, and when I bust, all I touch will I shove. What am I?

When set loose I fly away,
Never so cursed as when I go astray.
What am I?

If you get these you're the master.

1. air
too lazy right now to think about the rest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave-particle_duality

Yeah, it hasn't been absolutely proven. But then, it hasn't been absolutely proven that our brains correctly intepret everything we see and we aren't just living inside the stomach of a giant planet-eating space whale while our brains tell us we're happily on Earth, either.

If you don't think that light is a particle as well as a wave, you also thinkall of quantum physics is incorrect. You go ahead with that one :thumbsup:

sheesh, saying light is a particle. What's next? measuring the slopes on somebody's head to determine if they are a criminal?