So whattcha get?

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
So who got some cool shiznit for Xmas? anyone see a 360 or a DS under their tree? or did ya get stuck with socks again?

I got a bunch of discounted games like Batman:The Rise of Sin Tzu, Harvest Moon (the one before the one with the girl), Star Ocean, and Tetris Worlds.

Well, aside from the stuff mentioned in the "Question of the day" thread (Good Eats DVDs, awesome alarm clock, book light), I got enough money in gift cards to get a DS and finally upgrade to a 5.1 surround system for the living room. I got a ton of chocolate including a Lindt 99% cocoa bar, a hoard of snackies like Twinkies and stuff, a bunch of nice clothes including Dr. Seuss boxers, A 2006 Get Fuzzy page-a-day calendar, and a bunch of other little things.

Of course, the best thing I got was Monday as a paid holiday. Sat around playing Gran Turismo 4 for most of the day.

already told my story about the 360 :smile: an yes i did get it... but other then that, I got a digital camera and season 2 of 24 on DVD an you know all the rest of the ordinary stuff

Got quite a few more sweeeeetttttttt tools....that i can't use...........because my foot isn't better............I wanted to scream and shout "very funny".......I guess i'll use them when i get better and back to remodeling our house.......................Got all the comic Dvd Collections i needed............Very Impressed with Fantastic Four!!....other than that, got alot of poker stuff for recreation............Thanks Santa

no luck on the 360, but I got a great new leather jacket and a leather fedora (think Indiana Jones). My wife thinks it's really sexy. It keeps my head warm and works better for me than a baseball hat (they make me look like a 6'3" ten year old). The rest of it consisted of DVD's and really bad gifts. Why do people buy me boxers for Christmas? They also bought me and my brothers gift sets of Tommy cologne and body wash and lotion. I haven't used the one from last year! I also got some cool books, but otherwise, I've already battled the crowds to return the stupid gifts.

Espresso maker, little stuff for my car, "A Prayer for Owen Meany", Some DVD tv show party game, a little doo-y that you plug into the tv that plays a bunch of classic arcade games (like Ms. Pac Man), a sushi kit (mmmmmm, sushi) and a cheque fat enough to help me out with a PS2.

My fiancee got a MiniDV and a DVD recorder with an 80-GB HDD. We can now pause live TV. She also got a beautiful easle(sp?) for her art and a foot spa. We got a fountain designed for cats to drink from (we have a couple of kitties) and I got her some Corelle-ware: Ceramic pots you can bake stuff in then serve right away.

Christmas Part 2 happened this weekend and I got The Incredible Hulk game and the Lego Star Wars game! I also got a movie sized Spider-Man 2 poster and a Ravenclaw charm for my charm bracelet. And Kahlua. A very good second Christmas if I do say.

That's just mean. Besides Hufflepuff is gold - I had a choice of Slytherin and Ravenclaw because I only wear silver and white gold. I chose the non-evil house, mostly because I prefer blue over green.