Snowed in! Looking for suggestions

Zyni

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
So, we are snowed in right now, and I'm looking for suggestions for a PC game that I can pick up and put down. I'll probably play more this week, until the weather subsides, but after that I won't have tons of time to devote to it. Are there any good games that you can suggest that are easy to pick up but don't require a "commitment"?

Thanks for any recommendations.

Maybe choose a short indie game that you can complete in a day or so. Games such as Limbo, Five Night's at Freddies, Amnesia, Dear Esther, Among the Sleep (sorry I like horror games~), etc are all games you could complete in a single day.

Alternatively you could always play around with some multiplayer game like TF2 or LoL.

You can just play world of tanks for free. It is an online game that has a huge following and the game looks good and is so much fun to play. You can log on and play whenever you have the time so I would recommend it. If you want an offline game then you can try fifa.

I would recommend Altitude. It's pretty good for a free to play multiplayer game. It has got a very simple feel to it, and you can really just jump in and play! Within an hour or two, you'll be able to pick up a bunch of upgrades and unlockables, which really makes it a pick-up-and play type of game. I find it gets better as you progress, so don't give up on it immediately if you get it!

Try some indie games on Steam. Most of them are dirt cheap and don't require a commitment. One game that I am hooked to right now is The Escapists - it really is one of the best games I have ever played and has you escaping a prison.

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth has lots of replay value.

Also, Don't Starve! As a survival game in the wilderness I think it's pretty fitting for someone that's snowed in. xD

Banished was just on sale at Steam. I payed $5.99 for it, and the game is AWESOME. I like the simple approach to the game, but it will get challenging. Especially come winter time!

I'd recommend Beseige. It's a really good game, and it's not too expensive. Looks like it has a lot of gameplay.