SmackdownvsRaw

AJ2010

Registered
Sep 2, 2006
Georgia
This game is claimed to come out this month. Do you think it will be a awesome game I also can't wait for this to come out also. What do you think?

MY personal opinion is yes, it will be an awesome game........if and only if, they deliver on the things they promised........I mean i hear that they are going to have 2 outside areas, which is fine....but the crowd interaction had best be there........I think alot of wrestling game fans have been waiting for an oppurtunity like that for years........And yes, i drooled excessively when i saw the trailer:cryingeye

I really hope they give the things they promised also mostfully for the 360 plus hi definition is gonna make look real.

The thing i can't stand is when companies try to put soooooo much into the wrestling games, that they forget what causes gamers to buy the game in the first place...........I saw the trailer and from what i've seen, they are going for innovation.......and that is fine, as long as i'm able to jump off the top rope and dive on my opponent in the crowd.....once that happens, i'll be hooked

That would be cool but Extremist like Sabu and Rvd in real life can and have pulled it off.