Should these at least be options in most games?

Kill Bill 1 was awesome... Too bad he lost the touch in part 2. Part 1 had the ninjas, the anime flashback, the sword master, the Pussy Wagon.... all the second had was David Carradine rambling on for FAR too long.

I liked KB1 for its take on ninja/samurai movies and I liked KB2 for its take on western movies. Both were really good IMO but you really do have to look at them as one movie and I think, as one, they are amazing.

kurruption said:
maverick, you and I have to chat about 'hood movies, I really liked Baby Boy, as far as Q goes, I really really think he has a great sense of dialog, and I also thank him for putting sam jackson on damn near everything he puts out, I really am a big fan of Robert Rodriguez though. The Mariachi trilogy is definitely on my favorites list, and also his newest film, you might of heard of it Sin City, loved that.

I could talk about all kinds of movies. I'm a movie and console videogame buff. I could talk abou them all day long. I guess we all could.

Yeah I liked Baby Boy because as a audience we weren't really supposed to like the (Tyrese Gibson) main character. We were supposed to want him to become a real man. The film didn't want him to be a victim, everything he did and eveything that happened to him was his own fault.

I liked KB1 far better than KB2, mostly because the 1st had so much energy, and the 2nd was all talk. I heard they ran out of money when making the second half and thats why the fight sences aren't as good on the whole. KB1 had all that great action, and then KB2 was like its direct opposit with almost nothing but dialogue which wasn't that good (except for the superman speech).

I didn't really like Sin City that much. It didn't live up to the hype for me. The style was excelent, but I kept wanting to be wowed by something and I never really was. Thats kind of the way it was for the El Mariachi series. The first 2 were great, but the 3rd was lacking for me.

Last edited:
i didnt really like KB1 as much because it was just so senseless with the killing. i liked 2 better because it showed more of the story. and wasn't the pussy wagon in 2? not 1?

2 wrapped up the story better...brought it all together, and for that i liked it. in 1, and this is something i really kinda hate...i couldnt tell if what was going on was supposed to be really cool, really dorky, really "kung fu" or what. i don't like feeling like the director is not making a clear statement about how things are happening and how he wants us to feel. not in that way. hell i'd rather watch stanley kubrich (spell?) or david lynch if i want to feel that way. I guess i'm one of the ones who feel QT is overrated too.