Rumors about Stan

Stan has run away with the midget albino circus. To blend in, he has dyed his skin with patented Jackson brand bleach and cut off his legs at the knees. He is currently the fifth string elephant dung handler.

Stan has become a Hari Krishna. He can be found at Newark Airport with a tambourine and fuzzy mohawk, kind of like the one in Taxi Driver. Don't approach him, he will sing and attempt to hand you literature.

Stan has suddeny married an Amazonian coconut reseller from Brooklyn, who was here on a work visa, so she could get her green card. They are currently on their honeymoon in Gary, Indiana, enjoying the smell of the pickle factory down the road and touring all of the lovely abandoned industrial buildings that make Gary, Indiana so popular.

Stan has learned how to astrally project his conciousness, and has spent the last two weeks out of his body, hanging out in college co-ed dorm restrooms. You can contact him if you think real loud.

I used to think Jon Madden was an alien in human skin....but it may just be stan.....then he runs onto the field as the Burger King.....Random thoughts KICK ass

O.O

I should never ignore threads....

Eewww stan I am not a pedophile. I don't do 13 year olds.

I only have room for one Stan in my cruel twisted heart. And that is Stanislav. *YummY!*

touche

Actually, if Victor was year 7, which I can't remember if he was or not, that should make him 17. He could be a genius and be a year 7 at 13, at which point the touche would still hold up.

Actually victor was 18 and the actor that plays him is 21.

So both are legal.

so there...

I don't know why this is an issue, apparently i going to be sold to Alex as soon as the book drops huge