RL Stine's Goosebumps

mtayp01

Registered
Sep 20, 2015
Philippines
I was a fan of this series when I was younger. I don't remember much of the titles under the series anymore (old age! haha), but for any of you who do, what's your favorite/what are your favorites?

I don't remember titles and such, but I remember loving them too when I was young. They even made movies out of the series and I loved watching those too. Good memories.

I haven't read this series before, but I have already read some books by R.L. Stine such as The New Girl and Double Date. They are both included in R.L. Stine's Fear Street series.

I still like Goosebumps despite how long it's been. I know that it's nothing like literary classics. But the imagination for the author to keep making new stories is incredible. He must be very persistent in continuing the book series despite already writing so many.

I don't remember titles and such, but I remember loving them too when I was young. They even made movies out of the series and I loved watching those too. Good memories.

I remember some titles. But the most unforgettable character would have to be Slappy. The original cover for "Night of the Living Dummy" was super creepy. It gave me the heebie-jeebies. :eek:

125564.jpg

I haven't read this series before, but I have already read some books by R.L. Stine such as The New Girl and Double Date. They are both included in R.L. Stine's Fear Street series.

Oh, that reminds me. I would really like to read "The Fear Street Series." It's supposed to be less cheesy compared to his stories in Goosebumps. Also, I've read that there's a story line for it that continues instead of being one off tales.

I'm always reading my kids' when I'm in between books they are actually great lol. Nice, easy reads.

It was one of my favorites when I was still a teenager. Most of my peers never liked it when we were growing up but not me. I guess I'm built differently.